Regret My Indecisiveness - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Regret My Indecisiveness Regret My Indecisiveness

Unread 03-20-2002, 08:27 AM
Surgery dates and Hair appointments & 40,000 mile tune-up

Thanks to all of you ladies who took the time to respond. PDawn, your right, I would have been second guessing myself as to whether or not I REALLY needed to have a hyster done had I done it sooner. I have figured out that setting the surgery date is kind of like when make a hair appointment....you know, you call to get your hair cut and then it looks good for a day or two, so you change your mind and cancel. Then bad hair days follow, non-stop. Call for another :hair: appointment and can hardly make it until the weekend to get it done! Same with this! Can't wait to do it. I am really looking forward to surgery as a new beginning, a new me. I intend to use the hyster as an opportunity to lose some weight, get back into exercising and kind of turn this into my "40",000 mile overhaul and tune-up! I'm going to feel better and look better than I did when I was 21! (Feeling "pre-op" feisty, today, I guess!). :LOL:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2002, 09:54 AM
Regret My Indecisiveness

Madeline,
oh darling girl I have walked that path with you for to many years. I too will visit the castel this coming month on the 4th:
and I am so ready!!!!! to put this behind me and get on with my life. I just know that with out the pain,heavy bleeding, out of this world cramps!!! its gotta be better. and just think white shorts
this summer!!!! prayers and good wishes are sent your way.
kidunruh TAH/BSO/4-4-02
Unread 03-20-2002, 10:39 AM
Regret My Indecisiveness

Medeline, you are not alone!!! I unfortunately knew I needed one years ago, Ovarian cysts, edo, severe abnobinal cramps, but was at the mercy of doctors who thought I was too young. I went through so many different pills with different symptoms that I felt like lab experiment.

I am scheduled for April 23.02. With 4 1/2 weeks to go I am sure I won't make it. I have used up almost all of my vacation and all of my sick days this year due to pain, nausea and just plain nastiness. I keep wondering how I will get through this time waiting in pain. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and find that this web site helps each day go by. I feel the same way you do, a new begiinning. Here's to our new lives after surgery!!!!

Bonnie

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register