Here it comes!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Here it comes!!! Here it comes!!!

Unread 03-20-2002, 04:36 AM
Here it comes!!!

Hi ladies!

Well here is the latest and greatest news on me. I got my date finally!! April 30th!!!! I am feeling anxious and excited at the same time it's a strange feeling. They wanted to do it sooner but the castle was all booked up this was the soonest they could do. I was hoping for sooner myself so I didnt get time to worry too much about it but I'll take whatever they can give me. I can't believe after all this waiting and trying to get someone to listen that its finally coming to be and I feel so strange about it. I think my biggest fears are that nothing will come out because hes doing the lap first and deciding from there and I will be left with this problem still but I'm trying to have faith in him that it will come out because he said if he finds anything out it comes and my other fear is that I won't feel better after. I kinda feel like its a gamble since I have the endo but im hoping I will have good results after as so many other ladies I've spoken to have. Thank you all for your wonderful support through all I've gone through so far I would never have pushed as hard as I've had to without that!!!

Hugs to all my sisters!!
Jo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2002, 05:21 AM
Here it comes!!!

Hi Jo!

Great news that you have gotten your surgery date! Have faith, sweetie - I am hoping right along with you that everything goes well and that it does prove to take care of your problems!

Just know we are here for you on the boards as well as in chat.

Love n Hugs,
Unread 03-20-2002, 07:18 AM
I'm so hapy for you!

Dear Punk,
I am so glad that you have your date! Soon you too will be a princess. I will already have had my hystie by then so I will let you know all about it.
Take Care Sister..see you in chat
Love, Sandy
Angeldolls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2002, 10:38 AM
Hi Punk

Congradulation on your Castle date. Yes, these hospitals are busy these days. Mine was on Saturday as all the weekdays were booked for weeks ahead.
I am so glad you like your surgeon. I think that helps tremendously in a successful surgery and smooth recovery!
I hope you find lot's of fun things to do while you wait for your date. Like spending time with us on the boards and chat.
Unread 03-20-2002, 11:08 PM
yabba dabba dooooo

WAY TO GO JO!!!

So very happy for you!! I'll see you in chat soon.:

Connie (aka SUIEEEE2)
Unread 03-22-2002, 09:58 PM
Here it comes!!!

(((((Jo)))))

WHOO-HOO!!!! You finally got your castle date!!

I can't wait to talk with you in chat about it...not to long now and you will be wearing your shiny new crown!!!!

s

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register