Lavh | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Lavh

Hey everybody, i just found this place and am very excited about it. I am scheduled for a LAVH on June 5th, my dr. is taking the overies (PCOS) and everthing else (Endo). i must admit that i am scared, but have found help here. any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2002, 05:54 PM
Lavh

Hi There!

Welcome to Hystersisters! We are very glad you are here!

I found your post in the Stories section, so I've moved you here to the Pre Op forum where all the Ladies in Waiting come for support and hugs!

There is so much here for you. If you go to the home page (click on the princesses in the top left corner of this page), you will see a Ladies In Waiting section, pull-down menu, that is stocked full of great insight and information about how other princesses prepared for their castle visit.

Again, welcome - we will be here for you!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Unread 03-20-2002, 05:58 PM
Lavh

Hi, Ladyjs,

Welcome to Hystersisters!! I'm really glad that you found us and that you have posted. You'll find lots of information here, and the pre-op and post-op hints on the main page are a terrific source of information.

If you have any specific questions, be sure to post them here. It's normal to be scared before surgery, but you have found a great support group here - we'll be with you all the way.

's

Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 03:02 PM
hooray for LAVH

Hi ladyjs,
Just want to say I feel so lucky to have had LAVH. My tiny scars are all healed over just a little over two weeks post-hyst. I have to keep reminding myself I had a hysterectomy recently!
Just keep reading and you will learn everything you need to know and more. I find more valuable information here every day.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register