Off to the castle - a big thanks | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Off to the castle - a big thanks Off to the castle - a big thanks

Unread 03-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Off to the castle - a big thanks

Dearest sisters,
Biggest cyberhugs to you all for your warm thoughts and wonderful advice.

I have just come back from my pre admission appointment prior to going to the castle tomorrow. The nurse commented on how knowledgeable and calm I was about the whole procedure - I told her that it was all due to this website and the opportunity to communicate with others who have been through the same thing. She said she'd check out the site and possibly recommend it to future LIW

I do feel at ease, particularly after a few hours of retail therapy buying supplies and new nightwear. So, once again many many thanks.

Diana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-20-2002, 07:53 PM

Hi Diana,
So glad to hear your pre-op appointment went well. I felt so much more knowledgeable at my pre-op appointment too, thanks to hystersisters.

The retail therapy sounds like a winner to me ... I bought a new robe and nightie too. However, I never used either at the hospital because I could not bend over to get into my suitcase! I wore the hospital gown, then put on my sweats the day I came home. However, I have REALLY enjoyed my new robe and nighties over the past 4 months. I deserved them!

Hope you get to wear your new things at the castle ... make sure you ask for help getting them out of your suitcase, etc. Best of luck!

Beth
Unread 03-20-2002, 08:53 PM

Hi Diana

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from a fellow Aussie sister.

I'm sure you'll look a real in your new nightwear!!!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register