Going to surgery Mar 25 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Going to surgery Mar 25 Going to surgery Mar 25

Unread 03-21-2002, 07:11 AM
Going to surgery Mar 25

Hi Ladies Just found this site in the nick of time, any advise on the most important things I should know before Monday would gladly be appreciated, needless to day I am somewhat anxious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 07:14 AM
Welcome!

Oceanlady!

Glad you found us. This is a great site and the women here are wonderful.

I advise you to click on the three princesses at the top left corner of this page. That will take you to the homepage. Scroll down to the bottom and use the drop down menus to read a ton of information. Also, come on into the chat room for real live help and fun.

Nerves are normal! Take deep breaths. Read, read and read some more to inform yourself.

What kind of hyster will you be having and what for?

Amy
Unread 03-22-2002, 03:37 AM
Reading

Oceanlady

Hello and welcome to this site. Isn't it just the best? I found it two weeks before my op and I don't think I stopped reading the whole time. As Amy has suggested, use the pull down menus. There is heaps of information in them.

All the very best for your surgery and recovery. Try to get in a little princess training over the weekend so that you will be a good princess when you get home.

Regards and best wishes.

Gail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2002, 04:51 AM
Going to surgery Mar 25

I am also having my hyster on 3/25. I hate this waiting because it's just making me nervous. I'm having my uterus & cervix removed via LAVH. I don't have much advice because I am in the same boat you are BUT, I'd like to wish you all of the best during your procedure, your recovery and in the quality of your life after. It's so nice to know we don't have to be alone in this. Take care of yourself above all things. Best wishes - Amy

Unread 03-22-2002, 05:39 AM
Going to surgery Mar 25

Thanks so much for replying and now I will be busy reading and reading as I printed out all the pull down info and will take them to the beach today and read them while enjoying the sun, sand, and waves this weekend before going to the castle on Monday

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register