Thanks to all | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thanks to all Thanks to all

Unread 03-21-2002, 02:54 PM
Thanks to all

13 hours to go and I know I'll get through it thanks to all the support and information from all of you. Although I was freaking out over the past few days a strange calm is settling over me, I really feel ready and feel that I haven't rushed into things. I was very decadent and spent half the afternoon being pampered in a spa, pedicure and manicure with buff (no polish for my hands). Boy did it feel good and take my mind off things.

Fresh sheets on the bed, my laptop set up in the bedroom for my return, my study tidied and pillows scattered all over the house ... I'm feeling prepared. Again, I can't emphasise how much the sisters have helped, it's made the world of difference to me.

Shall try to post as soon as I get back, much love to all of you, you're wonderful people. It's nice to know you're not alone.

Debbie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Thanks to all

It sounds like you have your nerves well under control! I wish mine were - and I'm not having surgery until April 2! I know God is with you at this time - helping you and keeping you strong! I know you will do fine! Good Luck!
Unread 03-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Thanks to all

i hope you do ok. you are in my prayers. i'll be having mine on 4/3.
hugs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Hi Debbie

I am so glad you are calm. I was pretty calm too when I went in. It really does help. My surgery went well. No problems with anything and a very comfortable hospital stay too.
I will for you and wish you all the best.
See you on the other side!
Unread 03-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Thanks to all

Debbie,

I can just "feel" the calm that you are radiating! What a great idea to go to the spa. Hope to hear how well you have done when you get back online!

I am in the cleaning mode at my house. My surgery is 4/3.

Gail
Unread 03-21-2002, 04:53 PM
Thanks to all

Seems like us first week of April girls are wanting to tap into that calm Mine is April 1st. Our prayers are with you for the very best. I agree this site has helped beyond words!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register