Giofog | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Giofog

Hi, All. This is BRITDER (my chat room name.) Just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Gio this morning (Allegra) at the hospital. She sounded really great!! Her surgery was yesterday. The biggest problem was they 'forgot' to give her pain meds during recovery so it took quite a while to get the pain under control yesterday, but today, she's sitting up, walking and already eating.

I told her all of the Sisters were rootin' for her and thinking about her!

Take care,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Giofog

Hey Michele!

Thank you so much for posting for Gio! Please give her big, big HUGS for me and let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers!

Here's a hug for you, too!
Unread 03-21-2002, 06:54 PM
Giofog

Go Gio!

Rest and please tell us your story when you feel up to it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2002, 10:30 PM
Giofog

Happy to have been able to report on Gio! I will probably talk to her again tomorrow so I will let her know of all the good wishes being sent her way!

I feel blessed to be able to talk to a sister. After all this site has done for me, it feels only right to return the blessing.

Unread 03-21-2002, 10:56 PM
Giofog

((((Michele))))
Thank you so much for letting us know about how Gio is doing.

((((Gio))))
My thoughts and prayers are with you Sweetie.

Here is a Great Big for you both
Unread 03-21-2002, 10:57 PM
Giofog

Please tell Gio I am thinking of her! Thanks much for reporting on her... All of us in chat and on the boards have been praying for her.

s!!
Unread 03-22-2002, 02:46 AM
Great News

Michele

Thank you so much for posting and letting us know that Gio is okay. Wow, now she is post op. Look out world. Let her know she is in my thoughts.

Big, big hugs to you both

Gail
aka buckkieofoz
aka HSChat Gail
Unread 03-22-2002, 03:39 AM
Giofog

Thanks so much for letting us know how she is doing.
Please give her our love and tell her we miss her in chat. Make sure she is a good princess.
Unread 03-22-2002, 08:07 AM
Hugs to Gio

Hi Michele,

Thanks so much for letting us know about Gio. Good to hear that all went well. Sorry they forgot to give her pain meds! Ouchie the poor dear!

Sending her warm wishes and lots of hugs! Please tell her to be a good princess!

Laurie
Unread 03-22-2002, 09:40 PM
Giofog

(((((Michelle)))))

Thank you so much for letting us know about Gio!! Please let Gio know that we're thinking about her and we're keeping her in our ers. (((((Gio)))))

's

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register