ANOTHER postponment???? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

ANOTHER postponment???? ANOTHER postponment????

Unread 03-22-2002, 11:21 AM
ANOTHER postponment????

You know I just don't know what to think... I first had my TAH scheduled for march 25... it was put off until april25... just got off the phone with the doctor... he says he is still looking for an assistant.... hello.. I was told on my last visit you had one scheduled... he told me that surgeon's schedule has changed. Now I am going to have to wait a week or two until I hear IF I still have that date.... this is really getting me crazy... If I can't have it done in april it has to wait until June which I don't want because all of the new nurses and all other new med students get on the floor... I'd rather wait until sept if that is the case and I don't think I can handle it. In fact I know I can't... My surgeon is one of the best so I don't want to go and start over with someone else... I've been with this doc for a long time. MAJOR UGH.................. NAW... I am screaming inside... I know my family is going nuts with my roller coaster of emotions....
I WANT MY LIFE BACK AND I WANT IT SOON.... god I'll be at menopause before I get this if this postponing goes on and on....
thanks for hearing me vent...
kara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2002, 11:26 AM
ANOTHER postponment????

Oh, Karah, what a frustrating situation. I don't have any solutions for you, but I do have a big hug!! Hope this gets sorted out and resolved for you soon!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register