Less Than A Month Away!!!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Less Than A Month Away!!!!! Less Than A Month Away!!!!!

Unread 03-23-2002, 01:17 PM
Less Than A Month Away!!!!!

Hello-

I will be having my hysterectomy on April 22... I am starting to get a little anxious........ but I am trying to relax and not think about it.
I have severe dysplasia/carcinoma in situ so I guess I worry that they could find something else in there when they are operating me plus I have never had general anesthesia before and that also scares me a little. Hopefully everything will be fine!! I am so glad I found this website!! It has helped me a lot.
Anyone being operated around that date?

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-23-2002, 02:27 PM
Hi Jubileo

Welcome to Hystersisters. I am so glad you found us.
We're here to provide all the support, information and encouragement that we can. Also
Everyone is nervous so please don't feel alone. It is natural and sounds like this is your first surgery too.
For most of us waiting really is the worst part. Please keep busy doing the things that make you happy and visit us lot's and drop by the chat. Lot's of great women.
Also you might want to check out the Cancer Concerns forum. Many incredible women there who have bravely faced cancer and we have many success stories to share. Come on over.
If you haven't already found them, there are pull down menu's on the home page with great information you'll probably find helpful.
Unread 03-24-2002, 08:15 PM
Less Than A Month Away!!!!!

Hi Jubileo,
To find other sisters with your surgery date, click on "calendar" in the row of purple buttons in the upper right of the screen.
The current month's calendar will appear. If you scroll to the bottom you can click on April. Go to your date and click on "surgeries" to learn the names of other sisters sharing your day.

It's impossible not to worry about your upcoming operation. The hardest part is waiting and fearing the worst. Just try to hold onto the thought that the vast majority of hyst. surgeries do solve the problem(s). Here's hoping you're your will too.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register