Thanks for all the Support! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thanks for all the Support! Thanks for all the Support!

Unread 03-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks for all the Support!

I have been trying to figure out how to respond to all who responded to my first post and don't know what I'm doing. So....I decided just to post another message.

I have received several responses to "17 days and counting". Thank you all very much. You have helped more than you'll ever know. I am so glad I found this web site.

You all are the angels! Keep up the good work!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-24-2002, 02:18 PM

Hi MoJo!

So glad that you're getting support here. If you want to post a reply to your previous message, go to the last response in the thread (last person who responded) and in the bottom right corner just click on the "Reply" button. This will open a screen for you to post your response.

So, how many days is it now? Hmmm abut 15?

Keep reading and posting and we'll be here for you, every step of the way.

Beth
Unread 03-25-2002, 06:48 PM

Hi MoJo,

We are visiting the castle on the same date!! This is such an awesome site. It has helped me so much.

Our countdown is really starting now. Only two weeks away. Are you nervous? I have been calm for the most part, but I can feel more nervous at times.

Keep on posting!!! I feel so blessed to have found this site. I just know that the sisters here will help us through our transition from LIW to es.

God Bless and s to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2002, 04:10 PM
Going to the Castle

It is so nice to find someone going to the Castle the same day. I'm starting to get nervous, but like you have found that this web site helps tremendously! I've read everything and printed off all kinds of stuff for LIW off of the home page. I've gotten some really great ideas too.

I planned my surgery so far in advanced and now it is beginning to feel like it is really happening. I have this feeling like I need to get sooooo much stuff done, but don't know what I need to do.

13 days and counting! :alarm:
Unread 03-26-2002, 05:41 PM

MoJo,

I also share the same castle date with you and Sharina. I feel pretty well prepared for what is about to happen, but I still have my moments where I'm not sure if this is the right choice. But then, I think about the pain and agony every month and I know this is the right choice for me.

Don't worry about getting everything done. The pieces have a way of coming together as they should. It is much easier to relax and go with the flow than to get nervous and worried while fighting the currents of life. I know that this is much easier said than done, but I have found it to be true during some of the most difficult times of my life.

Think happy thoughts and keep posting.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register