surgery on the 27th | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

surgery on the 27th surgery on the 27th

Unread 03-26-2002, 03:46 AM
surgery on the 27th

hi,
me again, I been checking and reading routinely with the hyster sisters :nose:had my screening in yesterday and today I am to drink only, no food of any kind
also, tomorrow morning before I check myself in at 8:30am I have to do the Betadine flush and a Enema Cleansing

I will arrive with a splitting headache happens every time when I forget to eat. Can't take aspirin because of blood thining right before surgery.
I got a lot of things to do today yet in antisipation for tomorrow and the first week ahead.
Worried to death about my dogs got me a walkie talk so I can direct my dauther from the house while she is up at the kennel.
Doing my trucking paperwork one week ahead because the DH don't know he's way around in my Files or on the Computer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2002, 03:51 AM
surgery on the 27th

I'm glad that you have some support at home. The walkie talkie sounds like a great idea! Tomorrow is your day at the castle and then the healing begins. Hugs to you!
Unread 03-26-2002, 04:00 AM
surgery on the 27th

Hi Anna,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

It sounds as if you've thought alot about how to help your DH do what he has to while you're recovering. The walkie-talkies are a great idea!!

Please let us know how you are doing after you've been home for a few days.

's

Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2002, 06:09 AM
Best of luck to you

Hi Anna,
I wish you the best for your surgery, I hope everything comes out just fine , I will keep you in my Big to you. Let us all know how it goes.

Misty
Unread 03-26-2002, 06:12 AM
Best of luck to you

Hi Anna,
I wish you the best for your surgery, I hope everything comes out just fine , I will keep you in my Big to you. Let us all know how it goes.

Misty
Unread 03-26-2002, 06:41 AM
surgery on the 27th

Hi Anna
The best of luck to you tomorrow...you will be in my prayers and thoughts...sending 's
Lorraine
Unread 03-26-2002, 06:45 AM
surgery on the 27th

Best of luck on your surgery, Anna. I will be in your shoes this time next week (enema and all!!). I have my walkie talkies already by my bedside...good idea!!

Talk to you when you are a !
Unread 03-26-2002, 08:20 AM
27th Sister!!

I am scheduled for tomorrow also, and just wanted to wish you well!!! I have too much to do today also.......but busy is better!!!

Hope your visit to the castle goes well and your home before you know it. I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!!!

Just think soon we will be on the Post Op board!!!! Hurray!!!!

See ya on the other side!!!
Unread 03-26-2002, 04:10 PM
surgery on the 27th

thank you for all the best wishes I also want to wish the best and quick recovery for the ones that share the same day.I see you all as soon as possible on the recovery board. Dr told me I will stay at the castle for 3 days
Unread 03-26-2002, 08:31 PM
surgery on the 27th

Best of luck. I will be right there with you. i am so nervous. I am about ready to jump out of my skin. You gotta love the pre op. I can't wait to take my hibicleanse shower in the AM. I am also adding a temporary tattoo somewhere. I just need to have some fun. I do not have to be at the hospital until 11:00. Take Care. Sleep well.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register