Thank You to All My Sisters | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thank You to All My Sisters Thank You to All My Sisters

Unread 03-26-2002, 06:25 PM
Thank You to All My Sisters

Hi Sisters!
I am almost ready for bed, I need my rest before I go to the castle. I had to stop by and let you all know how wonderful it was to have you here to support me. I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you. I've made so many special friends and I will hold you all in my heart forever. There is so much more I want to say but I am crying so hard now that I am afraid that I will short out the keyboard and won't be able to chat with you when I get home. Just know that I care about all of you.
I can't wait to be the one telling the LIW that the wait is the hardest part!
I will see you on the other side!!!!
Love, Angeldolls

Have a Happy Easter Sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Hi Angeldolls

If you see this before you go I just want to say good luck and here's a big
You are going to be a wonderful I can just tell. We'll start polishing up your crown right away.
Let us hear from you when you are home and feeling up to it.
Unread 03-26-2002, 11:05 PM

Hey Angel honey!

As I am typing this, I hope you are in dreamland, you need to catch some zzzzzzz's before your big day tomorrow!

I know you probably remember that just last week I was a bundle of nerves, waiting for my Wednesday surgery. Well, here I am, feeling good enough to bug you on your thread, hehe!

You will do great, those pre-op jitters get to everybody. Remember to post here when you get back from the castle, but only when you feel up to using the computer. And I'll be looking for you in chat! Just don't overdo or the PP will get you, just like they did me when I was a bad bad princess this past weekend, lol.

s to you, see you soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2002, 11:25 PM
27th sister too!!

Hi Angel,

I don't know if you will see this before you leave for the castle, but just in case some late night insomnia sets in this will give you something to read.

I too am off to the castle in the morning, trying to stay up and drink lots of water until midnight. I hope your castle stay is short and uneventful!!!! Please post and let us know how you do!!!

I will see you on the post-op boards very sooooon!!!!!

All my best to you!!!
Unread 03-26-2002, 11:51 PM
almost there

Good luck, Angeldolls and Diana!! You're almost there!!

s,

Melissa
Unread 03-27-2002, 12:44 AM
Angel and diana

Super huge Hugs to you both. A soft tissue to wipe away your tears, another hug and off to sleep.
The very best wishes for your trips to the castle. Mates you will both do just fine. just think this time tomorrow it will all be over and you will be well on your way to recovery. We have you in our thoughts and prayers. We also will be waiting to welcome you to the other side. Be gentle on yourselves Hugs Vicki AKA Smilie
Unread 03-27-2002, 05:46 AM
((((Angeldoll)))))

Hi Angel,
Don't know if you will see this before you leave for the castle, but I'm sending positive vibes for an uncomplicated surgery and speedy recovery. You are in my prayers. Can't wait to hear all about your stay in chat and for your good tips.
You are in my prayers

GardenSheena
Unread 03-27-2002, 02:38 PM

(((((Sandy)))))

Just wanted you to know that I'm saying ers for you as I type this...You should be in your own room now and sleeping away!

Yeah!! You made it!! I can't wait to talk with you and find out just how great you did!!

Make sure you take it easy and follow Dr.s orders to the "T" when you get home, okay?

See you in chat, but ONLY when you feel up to it. Wishing you a Blessed and Happy Easter too!

Love & s
Unread 03-27-2002, 03:21 PM

Yay Angel! You made it! We're anxious to hear from you in chat girl, but as Viking said, ONLY when you're up to it!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register