I Need Hugs From My Sisters!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I Need Hugs From My Sisters!! I Need Hugs From My Sisters!!

Unread 03-30-2002, 07:10 PM
I Need Hugs From My Sisters!!

Hi Everyone...

I feel as if I am driving my dh crazy with all the emotions I am having right now!! I have a few more days 4/3 TAH and I just need those extra HUGS from all of you!! The waiting is making me crazy... I can't wait to be a My dh assures me often that it will all be o.k. and he will take very good care of me but I just feel down in the dumps worrying about it all...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2002, 07:12 PM

rox1005,
Your dh is right. Everything will be alright and he sounds like he wants to take good care of you.

Your emotions are running wild on you and this is so normal. The worrying part can make anyone feel down in the dumps and tired. Very soon you will be a and we are here for you!
Unread 03-30-2002, 07:19 PM

((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))..........It will all be okay. You've heard it before....waiting IS the worst part! I know exactly how you feel. My DH was, and still is very understanding, giving me reassurance. He took very good care of me, and I'm sure yours will, too. Soon you will be over on the other side, giving encouragement to someone else. You may email me if you'd like.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2002, 07:43 PM
hugs!

s for Rox!!!!

It will all be fine. You're in the homestretch. In a few days, it'll all be over. Just remember to breathe!

You won't believe how quickly the anxiety fades after the surgery is over! After just a few days it seemed like a distant memory.

Good luck for a smooth surgery and recovery!!

Melissa
Unread 03-30-2002, 07:58 PM

(((((Rox)))))

You're almost there sweetie!! Your DH is right, everything will be okay, just keep those positive thoughts and know that your sisters will be praying for you and holding your hand throughout your journey.

Soon you will be able to tell Ladies In Waiting that truthfully, the waiting IS the hardest part.

Have a Blessed and Happy Easter and know we'll be here for you whenever you need us!

Unread 03-30-2002, 08:06 PM

More hugs!!

This is gonna sound like a broken record, but the anxiety is normal, the waiting is the worst part, and you're gonna be fine!!
Unread 03-30-2002, 08:24 PM
Hugs !!!!!!1

Waiting is the hardest part !! You will be soooooooo happy that you had this surgery very soon. You have a great DH who is very understanding pre-op.--- make sure that continues post-op, cause you'll need all the support from him, family, friends, and of course we'll be here to support you at hystersisters!!! Best wishes for a smooth castle stay, and we'll look for you on the other side.

Jubilee -- TAH/BSO for cervical carsinoma insitu, huge fibroids, & endo.Surgery 8/21/01
Unread 03-30-2002, 08:31 PM
Big :hug:'s

Rox, Bless your heart. I know how you feel. I am 10 days postop today and I was a basket case especially the last two days before surgery. The waiting really is the hardest part. I will remember you in prayer. Things will be fine, just occupy your mind with postive thoughts about how great things will be postop. How good your gonna feel. I still tire easily, but of course its only been ten days, But I feel absolutely great. Blessings in Christ, and great big 's to you. Mikki Jo
Unread 03-31-2002, 08:02 AM

((((( Rox ))))

You will do fine, we met in chat last night. I know it is very hard and stressful, but try to stay as busy as you can. It is very normal to be a little crazed, but it will be worth it. 's to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hun. Please keep coming in the chat room, it helps to keep your mind off things and you can have a laugh or two with us. Remember we are here for you.
Unread 03-31-2002, 08:49 AM

Hi Rox,

I hope you are feeling a little better today - I'm going to join the broken record club and repeat it once again - the waiting really, really is the worst part.

Before you know it, it'll be over and you'll be back here telling the LIW your story (but not too soon, please).

's

Karen

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register