Wanted to share this.... | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wanted to share this.... Wanted to share this....

Unread 03-31-2002, 12:57 PM
Wanted to share this....

My Brother in Law sent this to me and I thought it was beautiful. I wanted to share it with my sisters. Just wanted everyone to know I go back to the doctor to get my reschedule date for my surgery. I am so ready to get this over. You know what I mean.
Anyway, heres the website.... I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.... Tammy

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/playprayer.htm

If you don't mind let me know what you think.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2002, 02:12 PM
Wanted to share this....

The music and picutures and Words were so soothing to me. Made my Day. Thanks.

My surgery was supposed to be tomorrow and was canceled on Friday because I caught strep throat from my little girl. Today is Easter and I still have a fever, so the doctor definitely made the right call. My surgery is supposed to be rescheduled for in 3 weeks, but don't have a sure date yet. God's will be done. I have lived with this endometriosis for this long, God can sustain me another 3 weeks

Here's good wishes and prayers that everyone go into there surgery healthy, as in not having any infections that put you more at risk
Unread 03-31-2002, 05:11 PM
Wanted to share this....

Jerianne, I am so sorry to hear that your surgery was cancelled. I was scheduled to have surgery 3/21 then it was moved to 3/19, then at the last minute mine was canceled too. I know exactly what you are going through. I caught the flu. The doctor said I was coming down with a bug and he was right. I find out on the 9th when my new date will be. Like you, I am a long time sufferer of endo. I have lived with it almost 16 years. But I have 3 wonderful children and now my family is complete. It's time for me to feel better. My youngest is 9, then middle is 13 and my oldest is 15. I was diagnosed when my oldest was 3 months old.
I hope everything goes well for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and keep in touch to let me know how you are doing. I think my surgery will be soon after my appointment on the 9th.

Take care........ Tammy

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register