DH is such a goofball! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

DH is such a goofball! DH is such a goofball!

Unread 04-02-2002, 11:21 AM
DH is such a goofball!

I was having a chat today with dh over the hyster thing and recovery, kids, errands, bills, cooking, etc. All he said was "just do the grocery shopping and don't worry about everything else". LOL Good thing that the bills will all be paid before my surgery on 4/23, 2 kids will be at school ~ another at the sitter, there will be no errands to run and the cooking is simple.. or I would be coming home to a messy house, unfed kids, no internet or cable for me to "amuse" myself.

If this doesn't make any sense.. sorry.. pain hit today (6 out of 1-10) and am on druggies!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2002, 05:54 PM
DH is such a goofball!

Hi. Try not to worry about getting everything done before you go. I made sure I had the laundry all done before I went because I have to use stairs. I didn't feel like cleaning or cooking due to being so anemic. Well , I am 15 days post op and my house still isn't like it usually is when I clean, my dishes aren't always done, etc. I haven't fixed the meals my family is used to , but we are fine and doing great. My dh did not know how to show his concern prior to the surgery but he has came around since I have been home. Hopefully , you will be wonderfully surprised as I have been how things will fall into place and your family will survive the recovery time. Remember , try to not over do when you get home, we only have one chance to heal correctly , and I am doing everything I can to make sure I do, and that means my house isn't as clean as I would like , and my kids may not be getting the best meals they are used to , but I can make up for that later.
Best Wishes to you !!!!
Terri (TVH/BSO 3-18)

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register