New to Site | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-02-2002, 01:34 PM
New to Site

What a wonderful support site! I found this site about a month ago, and I am truly amazed at the support and the wealth of information that is out here. So many of my concerns have aleady been addressed. I am scheduled for surgery (TAH/BSO), the 15th of April. I have endo and numerous fibroid tumors. I am 43, and like many other ladies, very concerned about having my ovaries removed. It has taken me several years to finally make the decision to go through with this. I know that I will feel much better afterwards, but as my surgery date gets closer, I find myself getting more and more nervous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2002, 02:04 PM
New to Site

Hi. I am so glad you found this site. It was a God send to me. I read and read posts every day and sometimes during the night when I couldn't sleep. It definately gave me the support I needed. It was comforting to know that other ladies were experiencing the same concerns I had. I am now 15 days post op and I still read the posts. hoping I can give someone a little support that I was so lucky to receive.
The waiting really is the worse part. Best Wishes to you !!!
Terri (TVH/BSO)
Unread 04-02-2002, 04:06 PM
New to Site

Welcome!!

I had a TAH/BSO 18 months ago at the age of 49. I too was concerned about having my ovaries removed, but have done just fine on HRT.

Good luck to you.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register