Surgery set for April 15,2002 !!!!!...... | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery set for April 15,2002 !!!!!...... Surgery set for April 15,2002 !!!!!......

Unread 04-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Surgery set for April 15,2002 !!!!!......

Hi sisters,
I do afterall have to have a hyserectomy.... I'm either numb from the worry or in shock or excited ! I've had 10 longgggggggggg years of chronic pain !!! not to mention a new twist to it all.... Complex Hyperplasia and didn't know I had a growing until after my Laproscopy and D&C the 18th of this month !! Whew ! But on the up side since I already had the laproscopy I only have to have the vaginal hysterectomy and right tube removed. I'm glad no more cutting on my tummy on the outside anyway ! I haven't recovered from that yet all the way it's been 16 days since the laproscopy.
I'd like to thank all who replied to my blabbering and not knowing what I had by having hyperplasia.
I've learned so much from here !!! It's amazing !!! I love you all and would like to give you a great big hug !!! Thanks for your alls unselfish help and letting me in on some of your most personal experiences !
You girls that started this site should go on Oprah .....she's going thru menopause....so would a link to this site be.....Menosisters.com ??? Just kidding.....well sorta ..... I just know from my very brief membership here (I just joined yesterday) I adore you all !
I had read for many many hours before joining and I thought hey I can use all the help I can get ! I was scared outta my wits by the unknown.....and hey the way my moods have been lately I may be on here tomorrow balling my eyes out....
But for tonight I'm at peace I'm ok and I hope and pray surgery is going to make me feel better !! And less worry about the big C that runs in my family....
So in closing sisters I hope you all are feeling better and thanks for being here ! From the bottom of my heart !!!!!

Abrakadeborah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2002, 08:31 PM
Hi Abie

Hope you don't mind me shortening your name. Sweety you just get on here and do what ever your mood tells you if you need to complain about pain or smile about the relief you will get from the surgery just know we are always here on these boards 24/7. God Bless.
Unread 04-02-2002, 08:44 PM
PRRRRRR to ya Kitten !!

Thanks you're a sweetie ! This is a lot of emotional stuff to go through.....and I feel blessed to have people like you to help me through this ! I'll document my surgery and hopefully make a creative story out of it for all to read.
I'll be posting all the way through....... up to surgery and after.
I hope in some small way I can contribute to help someone else as much as all these dear sisters have.
God Bless you too KittenCuddles!!!
AbrakaDeborah

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register