off to the castle for pre-op | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

off to the castle for pre-op off to the castle for pre-op

Unread 04-03-2002, 04:20 AM
off to the castle for pre-op

well ladies, I am off to the castle for my pre-op appt. also going in to dr ofc to talk with him before I go to castle. I have all my questions written down and hope all goes well.. I have my surgery tomorrow... I am a little scared now, in fact I made out my will yesterday and had it notorized(sp?) so I could make sure my children got to stay with my fiance. There real dad is a big "L"
so anyway just in case.. but I have read so many posts here and have heard the best stories and some troubled surgeries but I will tell you that even the ones that did not turn out as planned I did find them very useful as well.. a little more informed of problems that can happen.. thank you everyone for your site and kind words given to me over the last month.. If I don't talk to you before surgery I will see you on the post side... love ya ladies
for me I will need it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2002, 04:40 AM

Hi angiedawn,

I am only 16 days post-op, so not a big expert!!!! But I did just want to send you the best of luck with your surgery tomorrow. You are very lucky to have found the site when you did, as there is such a lot of good advice here.

Love and light, and

Nina
Unread 04-03-2002, 07:35 AM

Hi Angiedawn, You'll do just fine, take a big deep breath and know that the waiting is really the hard part. I'm 2 weeks post-op today and so glad it's behind me! I'm bored but doing what I'm suppose to do........RESTING!

I'll be thinking of you and wishing you my best! Let us know how it goes!

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register