Having a bad day! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Having a bad day! Having a bad day!

Unread 04-06-2002, 10:54 AM
Having a bad day!

I"m sorry to say my DH has done a big No No in my book this week. He was working away until next monday from last Tuesday and said he couldn't come home for the weekend. I really need him around but I think he is avoiding me, like so many other DH on this site. When I called him on Friday he was in Harrahs Tahoe with his mum having a flutter on the slots. This didn't seem so bad until I asked him if he was going back To Sacramento that evening in time for work the next day. His reply............Oh I'm not at work until 5PM tomorrow so I get to spend another night with my mum. I promptly put the phone down and haven't heard from him since. I know that he needs his space because he works so hard but I need a cuddle and he isn't here. My Mum rang at 5AM from England to tell me she had had a slight stroke this morning and all I could think of is, will I have to cancel my op on the 19th to go and see her. How awful is that. Why am I such a basketcase?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2002, 11:06 AM
Hi Katygirl

I am so sorry about your Mum. Does she have someone with her in England as she recovers? If it was just a slight stroke I hope she will be better soon and not have any long lasting problems.
Also sorry to hear about DH. Sometimes they get scared too and show it in strange ways. Next time you talk to him let him know that you need him with you and need a cuddle and some comfort too.
We're here for you. Keep us posted on how you're doing, okay?
Unread 04-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Having a bad day!

Hiya Katygirl
Where in England is your Mum? It's just that I'm in England too, and could help you arrange a Get Well message on the Radio or something. Oh, and you're NOT a basket case, just a person coping exceptionally well with an incredible amount of stress all at the same time.
Keep Smiling.
Debi

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register