I have a few personal questions after reading... HELP - Page 3 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I have a few personal questions after reading... HELP I have a few personal questions after reading... HELP

Unread 04-07-2002, 07:45 AM
I have a few personal questions after reading... HELP

Just think of Number 1 and that is you! I also had a couple of friends tell me not so good things about a hysterectomy, ha and one of them was they don't do them anymore, I was like what! Yes they do.

Then I started reading up on hysterectomies and the different diseases that lead to a hysterectomy and coming onto this site and I learned alot! So I think about these friends that said these things to me and I thought they are very misinformed, until you really research and find support in this you have a clearer picture.

And what I have really learned is that no one, no one should have to go through pain, but it is your choice. I decide not to, especially when it interferes with my family and work.

I also have read and I think we all know this, is that everyone one is different and our bodies react differently, you may not even experience menopausal symptoms, but talk to your doctor about this.

archide :jumping:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2002, 06:45 PM
I have a few personal questions after reading... HELP

Sending lots of ss from another April 15th lady in waiting. Hang in there . I know this sounds weird but I am still excited and not nervous. My mood are quick to temper right now though. Sorry to all friends and family. If you need me please send me a private email. I am only an hour away in Newton, NC.

Take care, sending best wishes and lots of hugs.

soon to be
Unread 04-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Thank you !!! NickJuly

How sweet ! I'm glad you're not crying or down !!!! keep up the god work ! I think half of my problem too is I'm not sure who is going to stay with me much less take me and pick me up.....???? I asked the BF and he said he didn't know if he could......My girlfriends are working and my Mom wellllllll she's not a caring mom........
I may have to have my DS take an hour out of school on surgery day and after my 23 hour stay.....which I really hate to do.
This is one time I wish I had a DH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so alone going through this but then I have you all my dear sisters !!!! and I'm very grateful for that.
I'm PMSing in a big way but, I laid down to take a nap about 4:30 and slept until 10:00pm !!!!!!! I feel better now ! Just cramping a little....but in better spirits .
If you need me I too will be here for you !
Kiss that DH you're so lucky and give him a great BIG
Deb

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register