Why would a DH be so inconsiderate? - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Why would a DH be so inconsiderate? Why would a DH be so inconsiderate?

Unread 04-07-2002, 06:13 PM
Why would a DH be so inconsiderate?

Again...thank you very very very much! I guess it takes an outside view to really see that I am taking everything way to serious...I did sit him down and talk to him and I feel better now..whether it made much of a difference, I don't know yet! I am actually printing off these posts to let him read! I know he is under a lot of stress...we just built a house in October and our yard is a mess...my step DD's open house is about 8 weeks away and we are trying to get all this stuff done in time...then with my surgery being so soon, I am sure he is feeling more stressed than before! Thanks again for all the support!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2002, 06:47 PM
(((MJM))))

Oh hunn i know how you feel , the sex part,lol I am lucky that my DH understands that I am in pain and dont make a big deal out of going without it. I know he wants to but this past time I hurt as usual and he said no more until I have my surgery and i am healed, I have to agree with the other sisters, he is just probably scared , just let him know how you feel, and dont worry about coming on here to vent, i have learnt that this is the best place for it, and all the sisters will agree i am sure that we all understand and are here for you.
Best of luck to you, take care of yourself BIG 's TO YOU!!
Love,
Misty †
Unread 04-07-2002, 08:38 PM
Why would a DH be so inconsiderate?

Hi,
I'm waiting to have my TAH but at the end of Sept. I had emergency surgery and was in the hospital a couple of weeks. My husband had seemed a little irritated at times with me being so sick. But in the end I think our husbands come through when we need them the most.

Mine worked third shift, got off work, came to the hospital, went home at two to be there for three boys after school, took care of them, dinners, pets, house and just held everything together. He took very good care of me when I got home.

I know before he just didn't know how to deal with all the sickness. He's probably just nervous now and I bet he'll be there too when you need him the most!

Take care, Kathy

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register