Wednesday Crowning | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wednesday Crowning Wednesday Crowning

Unread 04-07-2002, 11:39 AM
Wednesday Crowning

Today's Sunday ... Wednesday is so close and so far ... and to have to be at the castle at 5:30, I have to get family up by 4:30 and leave by 5:00 (whine)

I'm trying to stay distracted and in denial for anti-anxiety purposes, but needing to pack and use Nads on my hairy legs, etc. today. I started my period (first since December) which was way heavy yesterday, still somewhat today ... can't seem to get off the toilet or the computer

I have to work Monday, plan to spend a really nice evening for dinner and family time, then start my liquids/Nulytely regimen Tuesday (so looking forward to that). Mom's coming Monday ... which is very nice, but I doubt I'll have a chance to come back here, so I'll plan on posting as soon after my crowning as I can.

God bless all of you truest sisters. Of my own 2, only 1 has been supportive. The other one has not once responded in any way yet. I'll send out an email similar to this posting to my relatives and include her, but don't expect much.

I love you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2002, 12:49 PM
Wednesday Crowning

My surgery is a week from Tuesday. I too am trying to deny so that there is less anxiety. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I will be working the Monday before and plan on making (not really making, all I have to do is ask) my DH (who is really a DEAR!) to take me out to dinner. Today he is going shopping with me, which he hates to do, but he knows how long I'll be stuck in the house and wants me to enjoy myself now. I'm sorry about your sisters' interest. It's about like mine. I told her what I would be undergoing and haven't heard from her since. That was about a month ago. Oh well, we have all our other "sisters" right here and they do respond. Good luck and I'll be thinking about you.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register