Emotional Roller Coaster wannn ride?? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Emotional Roller Coaster wannn ride?? Emotional Roller Coaster wannn ride??

Unread 04-08-2002, 08:57 AM
Emotional Roller Coaster wannn ride??

Hi ladies......well I had a decent weekend and was only mildly riding the emotional roller coaster. Today however the waiting for the results of all my bizillion tests was getting the best of me. The wonderful staff at my docs office said no news is good news....if you dont hear from us dont worry!!! Right!!!!

So I called......oh my...just dialing the number was hard...then being put on hold.....oh.......

so here goes
CA125 normal
Pap normal
Mamo normal
Cultures for BV or Stds....yikes I would be dead.....hubby would have my tush in a sling.... normal
D and C culture....normal....sigh

Lap and Transvagianl US showed fibroids, cysts and endo....I can deal with this!!! So why am I crying.....LOL.

I am getting off this emotional roller coaster in 15 days....and cant wait, the ride has been too long already. I am getting sea sick.....

Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulders girls.....

cindy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2002, 09:01 AM
Emotional Roller Coaster wannn ride??

the waiting is the worst
God bless you Paula
Unread 04-08-2002, 09:40 AM
I am on the roller coaster too!!

Hi Cindy, I only have 15 days left too. I am not sure I will be sane by then. I had a little bought with the stomach flu last week so on top of being in pain and week I was stuck about 10 ft away from the washroom for 2 days. I am sure I have become an emotional nightmare, my family is looking at me very strangely lately. I have started the crying for nothing the past few days, I hope that goes away.

Hang in there, support is here for all of us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Hey Bonnie

Wanna get in the seat next to me and we can ride up this big hill together??? Hoping our next two weeks dont find us at the bottom of to many of this roller coasters hills.

I am having a good day since the test results were good....but oh the thought of what my Monday will be like in two weeks.....I can imagine I will be pacing the house and staying away from everyone.....oh no!! Lets hope not.

Take CAre

Cindy
Unread 04-08-2002, 10:04 AM
Hang in there

Endo, cysts and fibroids!?! O.k. I guess I'll stop complaining. I'm new to the board, have endo and am getting a total on 4/29 and I'm scared to death. I'm only 32. But after 4 years, what am I going to do? I can barely walk now - I spent the weekend bawling my eyes out on the top of a mountain in 15 degree weather. The pain was unbelieveable. So hang in there - the rollercoaster is something I've found no one understands but us. That's why I joined. Thanks for listening. Dawn
Unread 04-08-2002, 11:02 AM
Welcome!

Hi, Dawn! Welcome to HysterSisters--a most wonderful site! Glad you found us here. Sorry to hear you will have to have a hyst at 32, but I know you will be feeling better and healthier once you're through it. Read as much as you can here (click on the 3 princesses at the top of the page, and check out the pull-down menus for stories and advice for "Ladies in Waiting"). Ask any question you like on the boards here, and we'll try to answer. We'll encourage and support you through this journey! s and best wishes!
Ruthie

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register