NERVOUS !!! Surgery next Monday ! HELP!!!!!! - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

NERVOUS !!! Surgery next Monday ! HELP!!!!!! NERVOUS !!! Surgery next Monday ! HELP!!!!!!

Unread 04-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks Heather !

I just called the pharmacy they mysteriously got my prescription filled today....although all of my calls they said it had NOT been called in alllllll day yesterday ! I just got an e-mail about my complaint about this well known pharmacy....the lady said the district manager would be calling me at home....
Yeah I felt better into the night and I'm relieved my best friend Deborah is going to take me. :dance2:
My BF came over this morning and he was really nice and said ,"although I can't take you I want you to know I'll come and visit you here and help you". I guess guys just don't understand how us women feel. It' just not in them !
I'm So very greatful to have my sisters here !!! It's sure is a release to vent and have someone relate and care to lend moral support !!!!
I love you all sisters VERY dearly !
Great Big Ol' S
Deborah
PSOre-op visit this Thursday! I have tons of questions !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2002, 12:46 PM
Hang in There!

Hi Deborah,

Just hang in there. You'll get through this and look back and laugh when you get on the other side.

You and I are kind of in the same boat. I don't have anyone to take me to the hospital either or to care for me when I get home. My mom is disabled, my daughter works, my sons both live and work in Jacksonville, and my very best friend in the whole world, who I love with all my heart, is moving to Miami to start an awesome new job the first of May. (He picked the worst time possible! How the heck am I supposed to live without him!!!)

Guess I'll have to take a taxi or a bus to the hospital. (Just joking, but really hoping it doesn't come to that!)

What's a girl to do?

(Oh, great. Now I'M depressed!!
Think I'll just go have a pity party now. )
Unread 04-09-2002, 01:08 PM
Deborah.

Oh I wish I were close to you as I would come and sit with you. What a mess!!! I havent a clue to what that would be like as I have so many people offering to help it is overwhelming in a different way. I have to sit down and write things out for the hubby. But it overwhelms me.....sends me right to the bottom of the roller coaster ride....how emotional this has all been.

Remember your wait is almost over and we are all here to send love your way. I have 14 days to wait and go from happy to sad in a second flat. I wish we could all meet up somewhere and share these hugs.....its hard to feel them sometimes from so far away.

Please try and relax.....and remember we are here for you.

Hugs Hugs Hugs....and may God Bless you

Cindy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Oh Shashi........can I relate.....

It' really bites not having anyone to depend on !!!! Maybe your daughter can take a couple hours off to take you and pick you up ??? I too am going to be pretty much alone through recovery...
My BF says he'll come see me but......when I had shoulder surgery he didn't.....so I'm not banking on it......
try and not be too depressed and reach out to your daughter and ask if she can help you a little bit.
We can have an emotional pity party together.....Lord knows my emotions are wacked !!! I was ok until my son just asked , "mom are you ok"? then the tears wanted to flow once again! Oh gosh ! I just sent him to pick up my script of nerve pills !!! I can't eat hardly without getting sick to my stomach. This definately has been the most emotional surgery I've ever had !!!
You can cry on my shoulder and we can booooo hoooooo together ok !!!
I'm send ing BIG s to you from NC
Your stressed LIW sister
Deborah
Unread 04-09-2002, 01:42 PM
Thanks Deborah

Hey Deborah,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I almost started crying when I read your post. (I gotta quit reading this site at work! It's hard to explain why I'm sitting here boohooing!)

We'll make it. We will. We'll be fine. Think positive. And here's a great big from me!
Unread 04-09-2002, 02:02 PM
Thanks Shashi ! You're a doll !

I just took a half of a nerve pill my Dr called in and I'm starting to FINALLY relax....I'm hoping I can concentrate a little better....hey I've sat here and cried with my virtual sisters like a babbling fool I thought...but you know what? I was able to get it out and I felt better ! Sometimes when we're this stressed we need support don't do it alone ! Although it may seem silly to sit at your computer booooo hooing know that we're all here for you and we all have the same emotions.....
I'm sending you Warm and gentle s across the miles and feel free to e-mail me if you'd like @ hsram41@aol.com
It wil all work out !!! You're in my prayers !!!! I wish we could just drive each other and be done with the hassel !!!!
Deborah
Unread 04-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Nervous Surgery Next Monday HELP!!!!

I cried along with you last night :big cry:

It's definitely an emotional surgery. Had a rough night too.
Just think you'll be a princess and you'll be looking back at me from the other side! Glad things are coming together for you.
Thankyou for your support and Best Wishes To You for an excellent castle visit. I hope you get the best of care and lots of TLC from your boyfriend...
Sending a big
Sandy
Unread 04-09-2002, 04:13 PM
NERVOUS !!! Surgery next Monday ! HELP!!!!!!

I just wanted to send you lots of 's and prayers and wish we could do something other than let you know we are all here for you. Of course you are nervous, I'm a little glad your doc told you to take the nerve pill...Have a nice cup of tea and try to relax.

's Lorraine
Unread 04-09-2002, 04:23 PM
Thanks sisters !

Thanks Sandy and Lorraine,
Now I'm getting sleepy......must be from not resting all week But, I'l prob. be on again later as I haven't been sleeping all through the night. I must need it ! I'm going to lye down and see if I wake up more refreshed . I'm really beat !
Thanks for the prayers and I have tea here right beside me.......
See you all later on
s & Prayers to you !!!
Deb

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register