Hi Pre-Op nervous sisters...Just got my script for mild nerve pills ....... - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hi Pre-Op nervous sisters...Just got my script for mild nerve pills ....... Hi Pre-Op nervous sisters...Just got my script for mild nerve pills .......

Unread 04-10-2002, 03:26 PM
Not at all Paula we're all different....

Girl I'm PROUD of you Paula and and Sungrl !!! I think it's really wonderful that you two aren't stressed as much and can stay focused !!! I actually admire it ! I don't know of any sisters on here that would shun you Paula....we're all here in the same boat with different life stressors and different support systems at home.
I'll be the first to admit tho....my emotions were RACKED !!!! I went to my grandmother's grave today and put her some beautiful purple flowers on her grave and said a prayer....my eyes teared up but I didn't boooo hooooo like I would have a day ago. My script I can say has saved my sanity and my emotional outburts to my DS and BF. I feel Great and it's working wonderfully for me. Like they say to each's own and the same goes for pain...we're all so different although have a common thread...."HysterSisters" ! Paula here's a GREAT BIG from me.
I'm here if you need me in any way !!! I really mean that from the bottom of my heart ! You're in my and I hope you girls continue on the upswing !!!
We'll help each other no mater what !
and You goooooooo Sungrl !!!!
Love ,
Deborah
Tomorrow Is my pre-op !!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 03:39 PM
A Champion

You're doing great...had my surgery 6 days ago...the thing that kept me sane was the cleaning...in fact, I spent a month cleaning my parents house....closets, drawers, anything they'd let me do. A great distraction! I wish you well...it's SO great when it's over. You will look back and say, "How did I do that?" and be so proud of yourself. It takes extraordinary bravery and courage to go thru this, and only those of us who have done it can say that.
Be proud...you're a Champion ! Wishing you the best.....
Unread 04-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Hi Pre-Op nervous sisters...Just got my script for mild nerve pills .......

Oh Miss Deborah,

I am so thankful to have come across you. I feel like you are the champion, not me. I tell you what though today was a complete shock, my husband came home for lunch, cause I had told him the other day NO SEX for 6 weeks, I think he is trying to get it all in! Anyway, my mom sent me a bouquet of flowers also because I had stayed with her last week during her colectomy.

God is so good!

What time is your pre-op tomorrow? Mine is at 9:00am! Get it over with....

Take care
Paula
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 08:48 PM
You are a Jewel Paula !!!!!!!

Hi Paula and I'm very thankful for you also !!! You're such a sweetie!!! No wonder that DH wants to love up on you !!!!
And how sweet you got flowers !!!!!
My pre-op is at 2 tomorrow and Physical thereapy for my shoulder is tomorrow also......I had surgery on it in Jan 2002..... I'm out of work on workers comp so having the hyster won't affect me having to go back to work as soon as it normally would because I'll have to go through strength training when released from this....ahhhhhhhhh
Paula I need to ask a huge favor.....and I'm trying my best to stay calm about this......oh hhhhhhh :confuse:
My DS just told me he has a small lump on his testicle....about the size of a pea...(trying not to cry) but I'll be taking him to the Dr. to make sure it's not testicular cancer :confuse:
Talking about fears !!!!!!!
I know God doesn't give you more than you can handle but right now I'm feeling really stressed again!!!!! He's my one and only and he's 18......anyway I wanted to ask if you would please add him to your prayer list at church........ His name is Calvin....all prayers form you and anyone on here will certainly be appreciated !!!
I love you all and Paula let's stay in contact through all this !!! E-mail me anytime....or just keep on posting !!!
sssssssss
To All you sisters !!!
Deborah

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register