Newcomer | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Newcomer

Hi to All of you!
Have been reading this site for several days now...it is GREAT! Glad to see that I am NOT the ONLY ONE who thinks they have dumb questions...guess the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!
I have been through a couple of major surgeries...gastric bypass and tummy tuck...and now have this one to look forward to...TAH, leaving one ovary...my date is not until the 27th of May...enough time to make sure I am really organised!
This site has been so helpful answering questions and just reading the experiences of others...I am now armed with a very long list of questions and requests for my DR.... him and I have been through a lot in the last few years...he will be expecting me to come in and tell him how to do his job!...I think he looks forward to it! But hey...He listens! And usually heeds every suggestion!
Anyway, just wanted to say Hi

Kathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Hi Kathy

Back at ya
So glad you decided to post. Welcome
There is so much to read and learn here as you await your big date. The chat room is a great place to check out as well.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any support on anything. We're here for you.
Unread 04-10-2002, 02:50 AM
Welcome

Kathy

Hi and Welcome to Hystersisters. Isn't it just the best site around? I found it two weeks pre op and never ever dreamed a site like this existed. It has provided me with a wealth of knowledge. I am sure the whole 2 weeks pre all I did was read. It was just so reassuring to know there were so many others going through the same procedures.

As Shelley mentioned, the chat room is a great place to be as well. Plenty of caring ladies with heaps of hugs and you get to talk real time. The chat room stopped me from going stir crazy many times when I was newly post op and couldn't get out and about.

All the very best wishes for your surgery and recovery. Keep reading.

Cheers

Gail
aka buckkieofoz
aka HSChat Gail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 04:27 AM
Newcomer

Hi Kathy~~My surgery(tah) is Friday and boy do I wish I had found this site a week ago it has been so helpful and I have learned so much just in the last few days. The chat room is awesome I have never encountered such good friendly ladies with TONS os support. Wanda sre112295 in chat

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register