Tilted Uterus.. Any Info? - Page 3 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tilted Uterus.. Any Info? Tilted Uterus.. Any Info?

Unread 04-13-2002, 06:02 AM
Tilted Uterus.. Any Info?

I too was told I had a tilted uterus. Now I have a prolapsed uterus . Right now I have horrible back pain when I get my period. Even when I dont have it my back is kiiling me due t the prolapse being so bad (3rd degree). Doc said I should feel back relief after I have the hyst.
I to have pain during sex---
feels like something ing
up there. I sure am looking forward to no back pain and "painless sex". I am only 36 and I want my relationship back where it was with my dh of 16 years (in 2 weeks) Yeah!!!!!
I also had back labor and terrible cramps when I was younger--come to think of it the cramps have come back the last few months.
I'm counting down the days!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2002, 06:17 AM
sign me up for TUC....

I have known my uterus was tilted since my first child was born 20 years ago. Mine goes back, way back and the endo has now attached it too my rectum....lovely....and gross. This causes me severe tush pain but only during my period thank heavens. I am hoping that removing the darn thing will eliviate the pain I get there. Also have lower back pain and weakness. No painful sex thank heavens.

Oh and by the way My new doc said she couldnt believe I had no trouble getting pregnant. She told all the nurses about it. Just lucky I guess.

Looking forward to being 8 weeks postop and having a little fun again.....I am on a no intercourse restriction due to having a lap just a week or so ago, doc said just hold off til after the recovery.......AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I miss it....hehehehehhe

arent we unusually candid here...lol

cindy
Unread 04-13-2002, 10:05 AM
Tilted Uterus.. Any Info?

I just talked to my mom. She's got one. I had one and probably both of my girls have one. I guess there are tons of women out there with them, I wonder why?

What makes it tilt?

Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2002, 02:33 PM
Another member of the TUC

Hey, I'm not alone. I thought this was very uncommon. Just in the last two weeks since all of this has been happening, I've discovered that both my mother and sister have it too. Mine is also heart shaped which caused 6 miscarriages and a very troublesome pregnancy where I was on 100% bed rest for 5 months trying to get close to term. Horrible back pain is just a part of life. I SO look forward to living without it.
There is no question that it is genetic, and apparently becoming more prevalent. Woo Hoo, only 9 days to wait for my castle visit, and then I'll be free! We'll all be free from our pains and periods, period!

LIW Linda
Unread 04-15-2002, 08:34 AM
hey sisters count me in too

I had my first child at the age of 16
my 2nd at 20
my 3rd at 22
my hubby and I wanted 4 children and we tried for years to have the next one and when I didn't get pregnant with in 2 years I had some test run and everything came back fine my doctor put me on fertillity drugs to help me get pregnant
my periods where 7 days long and they came every 28 days just like clock work but still I could not get pregnant
so by the time my younget one was 8 hubby and I got divorced cause he wanted a son and I could not get pregnant I got remarried and still wanted a baby but nothing happend so I gave up
about six months into the marriage my periods changed they went for 7 days to 3 days but that didn't not really conceren me
I just thought it was because I was getting older
but then when hubby kissed me or touched me in a
sexual way I would start to bleed and this scared me so I went back to my gyn then I found out that my uterus was tipped
and he said that was why I could not get pregnant so I asked about surgery and he so no cause if I got pregnant I would not be able to carry it to term
sorry so long I just have never told this to anyone

my uterus was tipped toward my bladder so I didn't have the pain in my back
but I did have a 2nd degree prolapse and a small fibroid and I had a abnormal pap about two years ago then started having belly pain a few months ago when my doctor said fibroid tumer I said I wanted it out so we did on 3, 20,02 and I feel so good

I have 3 daughters
my 1st one has 3 children
had her tubes tied

my 2nd daughter
has 3 daughters which all 3 where preemies
she had one abnormal pap 4 years ago
getting her tubes tied

my 3rd daughter
has no childern
she is 19 and she is
having female problems
she has few periods
she has bad cramps
she has cysit on her ovaries
and her doctor says it will be hard for her to get pregnant
and says he is going to want to do a hystr, in about the next 5 or 6 years
no she is not married but she is getting married in october of this year she is going to collage
so she has alot to think about
so sorry this is so long

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register