Hint for pre-op | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hint for pre-op Hint for pre-op

Unread 04-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Hint for pre-op

Hi all, I had my TABSO on march 14th, I am back to work and still getting tired easy. I just wanted to say one thing I wished I had done before going into surgery is to read ahead in the post-op forum. I do not have the internet at home and had alot of questions about what was going on to by body and I think reading ahead would have addressed alot of the issues. So please go into all the forums and really look around. Ask questions and realize the more you are familiar with the less stress there will be later.. Princess Shell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 11:00 AM
Hi Shell

Thanks for sharing the suggestion about getting the post-op education up front. I agree the more knowledge we have the better. It is nice to know what to expect and what to do when faced with something that is new to us.
This site continues to amaze me. I have lived on HS since finding it 3 months ago and I am still finding new sections of information.
The Search capability is great too when you want to get some information right away and don't want to wait for reponses to a post.
Try to take it easy for awhile even though you are back to work. Don't over do it, okay?
Unread 04-11-2002, 07:36 AM
Hint for pre-op

A lot of post-op ladies read and answer questions on the pre-op board, but if you read the post-op you also get a good idea of what to expect when you are post-op.

There's also the Hormone Jungle if you're wondering about HRT, and the Hysteritaville Safari Resort and Fitness center, which offers lots of advice and support for weight loss and fitness.

Friends without faces; the road less traveled; Prayer requests; lots more. Spend some extra time and look around at all the Hyster Sisters site has to offer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2002, 08:11 AM
Hint for pre-op

Will certainly do that. I've been so concerned about pre op I never gave that much thought to post op. Until now that is. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register