Rollercoaster of emotions.....pre-op tomorrow and another BIG problem need prayers | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Rollercoaster of emotions.....pre-op tomorrow and another BIG problem need prayers Rollercoaster of emotions.....pre-op tomorrow and another BIG problem need prayers

Unread 04-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Rollercoaster of emotions.....pre-op tomorrow and another BIG problem need prayers

Hi sisters right when I get a grip my DS said he found a lump on his testicle.....and he researched it could be early testicular cancer........happens between ages 15-30 more commonly. He's 18..............he didn't want to tell me to make me worry wellllllll to late.......I need tons of prayers !! and sssssssss
My Pre op is tomorrow and lab Fri and surgery monday........how much more can I take????????????????????????????? I'm feeling really really :confuse: and
Deb
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I'm being a big baby just so stressed ! When it rains it pours!!!!!!!! I just wanna get through this Hyster Monday!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 09:56 PM
Rollercoaster of emotions.....pre-op tomorrow and another BIG problem need prayers

Hello seems like you and I are in the same boat. I will pray for you. It seems I can pray for others but I don't have the energy to pray for me. Keep up you spirits. If you like to chatt i am on the hystersiters chat and also on hot mail.com lagiggles68@hotmail.com. take care and good luck!!!!!!
Unread 04-10-2002, 09:56 PM
Praying for you

Abakadeborah,

I'm ing for you and your son now. I know that it's hard enough to relax and de-stress right before surgery when you're only concerned for your own health. We'll pray that your DS's lump is benign - keep us posted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Do you ever feel this foolish posting your ups and downs all in one day?

I was doing ssooooo good earlier !!!!!!!!!
Like you've posted and up one minute and so down the next you can't even type? I think gosh they're gonna think I've lost my mind! I was just typing a post that I was going to quit burdening you all with all my balbbering problems......I HAAAAATe thinking I sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself .....I'm really a strong person usually...... I Just have tooooooo much on my
plate right now......I'm sooo sorry sisters......
thank you for the prayers
This too shall pass......
Love Deborah
Unread 04-10-2002, 11:56 PM

Deb, I'm so sorry to hear this, am immediately praying for you and yours while we speak.

Nichole
Unread 04-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Nichole......Thank You !

Although I'm trying to think the best for the outcome of my DS.......I'm just emotional with all this going on at once......Prayers help and my dear sisters
Deborah
Unread 04-11-2002, 03:59 AM

A big to you hun. I had so many ups and downs I felt like a yo yo We are here for you and you will do great. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how everything is going.
Unread 04-11-2002, 04:27 AM

Awwwwww, Deb!

When is DS going to the dr? Please let us know what they say. I will keep him in my thoughts and ers that this is not cancer. And will keep you there too that there will be no other stresses and that you will have an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery.

Don't you worry about coming to us about things going on. We are here for you! If you have a lot on your plate, you definately need to come here and talk to us.

s,
Pam
Unread 04-11-2002, 04:37 AM
Please don't apologize!!

That's what this site is for. Info and support, and you definitely have a lot to be concerned about!! I know that until your DS sees the doctor, you won't be able to stop worrying. Know that your hystersisters are thinking of you and keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. Sending you an to watch over you and a big
Unread 04-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Thank You Girls !!!!!!

I called his Dr and I can't get him in until the 17th which is 2 days after my surgery.......
I got for pre-op at 2 today.....
I'll try and keep posting.....it does help......
I love you all BUNCHES !
SSSSS
Deb

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register