4 days to go | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-12-2002, 07:03 AM
4 days to go

Wow! is it just me or are any of the rest of the ladies in waiting sleeping really hard one night and then barely getting 1 blinkin' minute of shut eye the next? Last night I slept so hard that it took me 10 minutes and 2 cups of coffee to get going this morning. After I put the coffee in the coffee press, I put the cream in the cupboard and the sugar in the refrigerator.....
Then, I took the dogs outside, started reading the paper on the front porch, and walked back in the house, leaving the doggies outside.
I could paint the hallway today and I could polish the tile floor in the kitchen. I could fold and put away all of the laundry but it's going to be 73 degrees today and it is beautiful and sunny for a change. I think I'll just stick to my Georgia roots and say, "I'll think about that tomorrow." I would say, "I'll nevah pick radishes again." but I don't think it applies here,
Love to gardensheena and Irae. I hope yall are getting plenty of rest and are feeling good. Hubby and I are going to see George Carlin tonight. I am excited about that. We may go to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner.
Keepin my head up and my smile on,
Julie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2002, 07:09 AM
4 days to go

I hear you loud and clear....your in NY...Michigan here and getting the same kind of weather!! It is so great after the long winter, huh? Really does something for your spirits!! My surgery is Tuesday too and didnt get much sleep last night, but wanted to do some more major cleaning...did the painting thing last week! But of course where do I sit?? Here on the computer...my mop, broom, and dusting rag are all sitting on the kitchen table...there's always TOMORROW!!
Unread 04-12-2002, 07:15 AM
4 days to go

LOL! I've already had my hyst...4 months ago...and still can't get away from this computer long enough to get all the cleaning done. I'll get up to go to the bathroom or something & fold some clothes or another chore for a few minutes, and then back to the computer I go. My family picks that I'm addicted. Now, I'm wondering if it's true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2002, 10:58 AM
4 days to go

hee hee............... I just put a beautiful coat of future acrylic polish on the kitchen floor. do you think it will last 6 weeks? next, painting the hallway, and then I'll get beautiful for night out with hubby. See, you all knew I couldn't handle a few days of, didn't you? Oh boy................I am really going to be a mess when my family of piggies is in charge of cleaning this place. ........... Is there perhaps a beautiful castle somewhere in the land of hyster where there is no laundry mountain to climb, no ironing board to surf, just a huge pile of fluffy pillows to lounge in, with tv's that only play good movies...........NO SPORTS CENTER............where everything is clean, and sparkly and shiney and there are fairies who are always happy to bring you tea and cookies and then take the dishes and wash them AND PUT THEM AWAY? oh, oops..........sorry, I must have been asleep. I had a dream and...... Oh, and you were there and you were there and you.........................................

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register