4/8 TAH Recordbreaker for Doc | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

4/8 TAH Recordbreaker for Doc 4/8 TAH Recordbreaker for Doc

Unread 04-13-2002, 09:03 AM
4/8 TAH Recordbreaker for Doc

Hi
Got home from the castle Wed evening from 4/8 TAH. Apparently, my uterus was the "world's smallest" that my doc has ever taken out. At first they had problems finding it, but they just followed the endo, and there it was!

Had lots of problems in recovery - body didn't like morphine... poor DH was told I'd be out of recovery in an hour, and no one told him until more than 3 hours later that I was still there.

Couldn't sleep at the castle, even with the help of a shot.

Had staples out yesterday and have been really sore since then - tough to get comfortable.

I hear the pillow police around the corner - I better go now!

Healing s!
Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2002, 09:44 AM
Hi Karen

Welcome Home. So glad you are doing well now.
World's smallest uterus huh? Let's not start a thread about the largest uterus. It would be quite a competition here.
Remember to
Take good care of yourself. Post again when you are up to it.
Hugs!
Unread 04-13-2002, 09:52 AM
4/8 TAH Recordbreaker for Doc

Karen, Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im glad all went well! I did not do well with Morhine either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't like narcotics! Give me Aleve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take care. Angela

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register