how it all went... | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

how it all went... how it all went...

Unread 04-14-2002, 12:34 PM
how it all went...

Well I'm finally able to sit up a little longer so I can post. I came home from the castle on Thursday morning...am feeling a little bit better every day. Surgery only took a little over an hour, but dr said it was rough due to tough muscles and the fact that my ovaries were 4 times their normal size!! Dr said ALOT of pulling and tugging was going on during the surgery....boy do I feel it now!! I couldn't get out of bed the day after surgery except to visit the bathroom with assistance due to dizziness. The dizziness went away, but for some reason, I've got it back now that I'm home. I went off pain meds by Wednesday in the castle and I don't hurt too badly at all. I'm moving around well and drinking lots of fluids. Anyone with similar dizziness experiences....please let me know...I see the dr tomorrow to have my sucher removed and will definitely attack that subject first!!!

Best wishes to all the ladies out there still waiting...please know that waiting IS the absolute worst part of this whole thing!!!!!!!

Take care all...

Deb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2002, 02:39 PM
Welcome Home

Deb

Welcome home to the new princess. I'm sure your new crown looks wonderful. Glad to hear all went well for you. I had the dizziness in hosp the first time I got up, but after that it was all okay. Yes, definitely check with dr about what may be causing it.

Best wishes for the rest of your recovery to be uneventful. Sounds like you are being a good princess.

Regards

Gail

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register