Almost there | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-14-2002, 05:29 PM
Almost there

Hi sisters,

I just received my book in the mail yesterday, it came within two days. I really enjoy reading it. I have finish all the shopping, I have everything in my bag I just need to sort it out. All the cleaning dones, pick up mother in law on wednesday. Go in tomorrow finish pre op blood work and xrays. I thing I have preety much crossed all my "T" and dotted all my "I". But no matter how much I do I still feel like I am forgetten something. To all the sisters who go to the castle tomorrow, please no just reading your comments and question here have really given me encouragment. So my hat if off to you sisters.

smiles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2002, 05:35 PM
HI Dorla

It sounds like you are all set with time to spare.
I hope you will be able to relax and enjoy some of your week now.
Don't worry about thinking you have forgotten something. I am still feeling that way.
You are going to do just fine. Soon a you will be.
Unread 04-14-2002, 09:06 PM
Hi Dorla

Wow are you prepared. Way to go girl. I was a mess. I worked up till the Friday before my surgery on Monday, but I had a month to get everything ready and was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off on Sunday night. Of course was very nervous, I hadn't found Hystersisters at that time. After I did I was so much in control. I was about 5 days post-op when I found them. I have learned so much on here and hope that I can help others as they have helped me. Of course the first thing I did was purchase the books and other essential items . God Bless and just know that waiting is the hard part.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register