its almost over | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

its almost over its almost over

Unread 04-15-2002, 04:50 PM
its almost over

HI all, tomorrow seems to be speeding towards me and I cant stop it!!! LOL. I seemed so prepared yesterday and now its all hit the fan, LOL. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off! I went to regular doc today to get sinus infection checked out, well I still have an ear infection, YUCK!!! anyways, trying to pack 3 kids up for 4 days is a lot harder than i thought! i keep packing and unpacking my hospital bag. the phone has been ringing off the hook, all my family is calling to say that everything will go ok, but the way they are saying it is scaring me! LOL. its nice though.

anyways, i really appreciate all the love and support i have gotten off of this board, its been great, and to those who are coming up after me good luck if i dont get on the boards before you go, best of luck to all and lots of love and hugs and support to all!!!

take care,
lynn
tvh, sling, anterior repair on 4/16!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi Lynn

It really is going to be okay.

Just keep breathing and stop packing. Take a little time to relax now.

You'll be a brand new before you know it.

Enjoy your pampering and let us know how you are doing when you can.

Unread 04-15-2002, 05:52 PM
its almost over

Hang in there....you WILL get through this. Just think how peaceful and quiet the hospital will seem after all this.....

You are going to be FINE!!!!!!! We're all sending big s and
much to you....we'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get home!!!!

Karen

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register