feeling unloved | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

feeling unloved feeling unloved

Unread 04-15-2002, 08:44 PM
feeling unloved

Hi sister,
Only 4 more days to go, and I am becoming a nerves wreck. I have a headache that makes you want to smack someone. My kids went back to school today after been off for 3 weeks(spring vacation) I thought I would enjoy the quiet, I had to keep business just to keep from crying. I want this over now I want to return to a normal life not that I ever had one. Are any of you familiar with PMDD. It can turn you into a crazed person almost like you have two personality. I have been taken lupron for almost a year to surpress my period but it is no longer work hence the operation. My hormones are totally no good. This has effected every part of my life. I can barely torelate people talking to me. I would like to pull the covers over my head until this is over. This espoide with the anixety of the castle seems to be the worst. Now I'm just feeling tired, I haven't had a hug from DH in five months(military). I am just feeling really lonely right not.

Thanks for listing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2002, 08:48 PM
feeling unloved

Dorla,

Please know that you are not alone. All of your sisters here care about you and most of us have all been through similar trying times. This too shall pass.

We will keep you in our thoughts and in our prayers.

Great big to you.

Lisa

Unread 04-15-2002, 08:53 PM
feeling unloved

Your not alone when your at this site!

I have my surgery scheduled for 1:30 tomorrow and I am out of my mind. I am praying for a wayout..sore throat and headache is not enough to cancel..but i am hoping..LOL

I have a "could kill ya" headache.. and i have been fighting with DH for days..

This is a very difficult time..and even i you did feel loved..sometimes husbands just dont "get it"...but the support is out there for you..

Sometimes you have to spell it out and let them know you need that support..emotionally as well.

I hope i sleep tonite..might be tough..

debz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2002, 09:04 PM
you are loved

dorla , there are so many people here tonight thinking of you and praying for you. we will continue to pray for you and i know the lord will watch over you and keep ypo safe! if you need any proof just look at the wide range of poeple here to support you and let you know that you are not alone. here is a big from me! i wish i could be there to give you a real one.
soon you will be a and every thing will be o.k.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, YOU HAVE US!
your sisters.

remember GOD only gives us that which we can handle
Unread 04-15-2002, 09:05 PM
Dorla Sweetie

Here are some really big Your life will get better. The waiting is the hard part. I think if I hadn't had my surgery when I did I would be a witch complete with the hairy mole. My DS comments about the change in Mom. Not that he didn't love me the way I was I have just gotten better. My life has changed so much and for the better. I love each month that I am period free (10). So hang in there it will be here soon. God Bless.

Unread 04-16-2002, 05:35 AM
hugs

Thanks sisters, all your support. Feeling a little better today, DH mother comes tomorrow so I have a little more cleaning to do. Which is good because it keeps me busy. So to all of you a big hug and I will also keep you in my prayers.

dorla
Unread 04-16-2002, 07:03 AM
feeling unloved

Dorla, I had one of those days last Thursday. My gyn. has not said it, but I think I have PMDD, not just PMS. I was crying all day on Thursday for no reason at all and sometimes I get so angry, I scare myself, esp. around my kids. I am so tired of it. I finally called my PCP because I wanted a test to check my hormone balances because I am either going crazy or my hormones are. The doctor gave me an anti-anxiety medication to get me through this next month and a half. She said we will see how the hormones are after the surgery. They may level off and I wouldn't need anything. She was very understanding and nice.
I hope you don't have any more of those 'crazy' days. I know what it feels llike when you feel so out of control.
Take care.
Unread 04-16-2002, 07:59 AM
I too have PMDD

Hey sweetie,

You are not alone!!! I too was diagnosed with PMDD. My doc gave me Sarafem to help with mine, and that stuff is wonderful. My kids are thrilled that there mom is more sane than what she used to be. No more broken dishes or mom sitting in the floor crying her eyes out!!! I know how crazy it can make you feel, it even made me suicidal! But, I am moving on to bigger and better things, like my tah/bso in June for endo and possibly adeno.

Hang in there, and know that no matter what, we will always love you and be here for you!!!!
Unread 04-16-2002, 11:13 AM
feeling unloved

Dorla, s to you!! I'm a military wife so I know how that feels!! Please know you are not alone, my sister!

Email is always on

Sara

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register