Encouragement Please | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Encouragement Please Encouragement Please

Unread 04-16-2002, 05:34 PM
Encouragement Please

I go tomorrow for my pre-op with my dctr and at this time he will do all the tests and bloodwork for my surgery on this Friday, April 19th. Well I found out last night that my three year old is having some problems with his sleep apnea. His doctor wants him to have surgery as soon as possible. I am so stressed, I don't know what to do. They don't want to postpone my surgery and I can't imagine still being in the hospital or being in surgery while my son might be in surgery as well. I have cried most of the day and I can't seem to stop crying. Everytime I think I'm through crying, I just start again. I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown if some of this stress doesn't give soon. Please ladies if you have any time to send a quick email for encouragement I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Encouragement Please

to you, what an ordeal you must be going through! Please know that I have faith that this will work out. I will be thinking and praying for you!

Sara
Unread 04-16-2002, 05:42 PM
Encouragement Please

Honey...You and your son will be in my thoughts and prayers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Hi Sweetie

God is a good listener. Don't want to push religion on any one but God has been there in my time of need. Sometimes our lives seem so complicated but then most of the time things have a way of working out. Hope your baby is ok soon. That is so tough with you needing your surgery. My are with you. Here are few cyber
Unread 04-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Encouragement Please

Hi,

I'm so sorry you are going through so much. I can't imagine handling these two surgeries at the same time. You must feel helpless. Talk with your son's doctor again and explain what is going on with you. Perhaps there are some temporary things that can be done for him to buy yourself some time, like 5 or 6 weeks. Ask his doctor for advice on what you should do. Or maybe your son's surgery would be a short one and your doctor may postpone you one week. Once you get a plan you will feel better.
Feeling as if you are going to have a nervous breakdown must be terrifing. Ask questions and get answers and then you can get some control over this situation. I'm sure you can do this.
It will all work out because it has to.

Maralyn
Unread 04-17-2002, 05:01 AM
More and more prayers

I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling. I know any time any of my boys was ill, that was the number 1 priority for me and you sound like you feel the same. However, your own surgery is also important.

I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but when hurdles like this pile up at the same time, I wonder how He is going to work them out. I'm confident He will, because He always does.

I am sending you extra prayers, for you, your darling son and all the doctors involved. Please post again and let us know what the plans are. My heart is aching for you.

Nancy

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register