Where is my post? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Where is my post? Where is my post?

Unread 04-16-2002, 06:16 PM
Where is my post?

I've offered twice -- to help others from Portland. My posts don't show. What's going on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2002, 06:23 PM
Hi

I saw one of your post regarding helping out in Portland. Your posts may not show on the side of the main page, but should definitely be in the message board section.

Gee, I wish you lived in Florida. I don't really have anyone to help me when I go to the castle. Can you commute and be my guardian angel?

Lisa

Unread 04-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Where is my post?

Maybe you could post? Maybe somebody else in Florida is alone and would work a trade with you. Just to check up on your hospital stay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2002, 06:43 PM
Where is my post?

Hello,

I'm glad you are enjoying your membership at hystersisters.com and that you will continue to enjoy the support on the posts of our members.

I emailed you yesterday to explain policy and guidelines on these message boards of the hystersisters and never received a reply. If you didn't get the email, let me explain why your posts offering to go to hospitals and help other women with hospital staff were removed.

These message boards are for women to women support online.

This is not a proper place to look for private nurses or offer to be a patient advocates at hospitals. This isn't a safe request nor safe legally to offer.

Please refrain from making offers of private nursing, advocacy for legal issues or suggesting members contact attorneys. Guidelines for this website do not permit your membership to be used this way.

If you have questions about the guidelines, you may read them here:
http://www.hystersisters.com/guidelines.php (which were agreed upon registration) and you may email me privately to discuss them. kathy@hystersisters.com

As I stated in my email to you yesterday, posts will be removed and/or edited to maintain the goals of this site and to protect the integrity of the members in all ways.

Thanks for understanding and I hope you continue to reap the benefits of the support of many members and the friendship of many women as you recover from your hysterectomy.
Closed Thread

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register