Are there any sisters in the washington state area? | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Are there any sisters in the washington state area? Are there any sisters in the washington state area?

Unread 04-17-2002, 10:06 AM
Are there any sisters in the washington state area?

I was just curious if there are any sisters in the wa. area. I live in lacey wa. and it would be great to know of anyone in my area might be going through the same thing. Lets talk!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2002, 10:14 AM
Special boards

Heather,

Go back to hystersister's main page by clicking on the three princesses on the upper left hand corner, then go to message boards, then to hystersister neighborhood message board. You can click on your own state and leave messages, get responses. Good luck.

This site is so huge that we need a tour guide in order not to miss any special features.

Nancy
Unread 04-18-2002, 07:15 AM
Live in Lacey

Hi Heather
I live in Lacey too. I have already had my surgery, on April 1st. I have a job that requires me to lift 70 lbs so I am on disability for a while. I am hoping to go back to work the middle of May. I have time to talk!!!!!
I had my surgery at St. Petes. Is that where you are going?
Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2002, 07:35 AM
wow!

Hey linann, That is so great! It feels nice to know that one of my sisters lives so close. I am going to madigan on ft. lewis. I have been to st. peters though, did you have your surgery done when all that construction is going on?Last time i went upstairs though it was pretty nice. Did you have a good stay? I have been there a few times for ER visits and they seemed somewhat nice.why did you have the hyst. if you don't mind me asking?
Unread 04-18-2002, 07:49 AM

I'm here too.. I live in Auburn. Haven't scheduled my surgery yet but I am here reading and talking. Welcome.
Unread 04-18-2002, 11:18 AM
wow!

Hey linann, That is so great! It feels nice to know that one of my sisters lives so close. I am going to madigan on ft. lewis. I have been to st. peters though, did you have your surgery done when all that construction is going on?Last time i went upstairs though it was pretty nice. Did you have a good stay? I have been there a few times for ER visits and they seemed somewhat nice.why did you have the hyst. if you don't mind me asking?
Unread 04-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Hi

Hi
I hardly noticed any construction at St. Petes. I was on the 11th floor with a wonderful view when I felt like looking out. I had a great staff take care of me. A lot of different people almost every day. I sent a general thankyou card to the floor after my stay. I feel like I left without being able to say thankyou to everyone who took care of me. I had a hyst because I had fibroids. The surgeon had pictures taken of my uterus as she took it out of me. Don't know if this is normal. My uterus was the size of a 5month pregnancy. I look at that picture with total awe even now. I kept everything else. I feel lucky, and relieved and am on the road of healing. You can personally email if you want. LINANNDAVIS@aol.com Waiting for the day of surgery, like many others can verify, is the hardest!!!!
Hope you are doing well
Linda
Unread 04-18-2002, 03:09 PM

Hello Heather
I live in The Tri-Cities in Eastern Washington, I have been over here for about 11 years, but I lived most of my life in Western Washington, on Mcneil Island, my Dad worked at the prison there, and then in Olympia. My family all still live in Lacey so I go there a lot.
I used to work at St. Peters, and I had my second child at Madigan.
A couple years ago, I was over ther visiting with my family, and my DD got really sick with a bacterial infection ecoli, and she spent a week at St. Peters. That wasn't the best vacation, but at least I had my whole family there to help me out.
It's really nice to meet you, if you get a chance come join us in the Chat Room, its really great to Chat on real time. It is lots of fun.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register