Best Wishes To Our Friday April 19th Princesses! - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Friday April 19th Princesses! Best Wishes To Our Friday April 19th Princesses!

Unread 04-18-2002, 08:41 AM
Thank You All

Hi there ladies, thank you so much for all your support over the last few crazy weeks, I don't know what I would have done without you all. I feel like I am coming to the end of a very big roller coaster ride and you have held my hand all the way. I just heard that my sister in England has cancelled her trip to Paris so that she can come over and help me recover, that has made the sun shine very bright in my life. Please make sure my crown is extra gleamy so that she can see how good you have all been to me. I will let you know if I can LOL after my bladder tack has been done, it's been a while since I have been able to do it without leaking.
Take care and good luck to all the April 19th'ers, we're almost there.
Katygirl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2002, 09:18 AM
Best Wishes To Our Friday April 19th Princesses!

katygirl , gigi86 , drwarner , ~RuN-AbOuT~ , cynthiag , Rev Lin , mistress196 , Adrianna64 , Nansea , sophiebarker , julieb, stacylee08

I'm shining up some new crowns, looks like! I have to bake some brownies and make some tea too! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

s to y'all, see you on the other side!

Sara
Unread 04-18-2002, 09:54 AM

Thanks to everyone for all the support. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this site.
I have found great friends and sisters- Keep all of us in mind tomorrow.
I will be keeping you all updated with recovery and I am sure I will have MORE questions for you.
Thanks Again-
runabout
(lynne)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2002, 09:57 AM

I can't say anything that hasn't already been expressed. Each and every one of you are in my prayers.
Unread 04-18-2002, 10:14 AM

Best of luck to all the April 19th es!!!

I will keep you ALL in my thoughts & ers that your surgery & recovery goes remarkably well.

We will miss you until you are well enough to come back to the computer. But until then, remember to REST REST REST, drink lots of water & do your walking.

s,
Pam
Unread 04-18-2002, 12:19 PM
Friday Ladies

PRINCESSES IS WHAT THESE TWELVE LADIES IN WAITING WILL BE,
BEST WISHES TO ALL ARE COMING IN AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!
PAMPERING AND MORE WILL BE ALL YOU PRINCESSES WILL GET TO DO,
YOU WILL DO NOTING ANY WAY HARD EXCEPT FOR MAYBE TO CHEW!
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU ON THIS CASTLE DAY,
AND EACH DAY AS YOUR RECOVERY GETS UNDERWAY!

Unread 04-18-2002, 12:25 PM
Thanks all for the well wishes!

Ty everyone so much for the well wishes. I will be thinking of all of my new "sisters" tomorrow as I am being wheeled into the OP room. Just got back from my pre-op testing, I feel soooooooooooo much better about things after having a great talk with a and guess what!? I don't have to have an enema!!!!!!! And guess what else? They are putting in my cathetar AFTER I am put to sleep weeeeeeeeeehoooooo! That was the part I was dreading the most so now I can relax and look forward to my "mini vacaction" tomorrow morn! My hubby is on his way home from work, should be landing in Chicago right about now and then its homeward bound, he's only been gone since Monday but it sure seems alot longgggger this week. God bless you guys
and know that I will be thinking of you!
And Katy I promise we will swap stories as SOON as I can get my butt to the puter! Hey another thing, did you mention your sis is from England? My husband was born and raised there we met on the net and he's been in America now for 2 years. Small world eh? Take care and again thanks to all for the kind words, what would we "Pre-Princess's" do without you all?
Unread 04-18-2002, 12:36 PM

Thanks also, ladies, for your love, support and prayers. I haven't had time to really get to know any of you (except katy and lynne) but sure do appreciate knowing you are there. The honesty with which everyone shares their experiences is priceless! I'm going into surgery tomorrow with peace and calmness, thanks to the Princesses at this site!

My April 19th sisters are in my prayers. We'll talk on the other side.

Blessings to you - Rev Lin
Unread 04-18-2002, 02:55 PM

I want to add my thanks too for all the great advice and support given on here. called and found out my surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am and need to be at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis at 5:30 am. Since we're an hour away that means 4:30. Have to take the enema at 10:00 pm though after the phosphosoda today i don't see how anything can be still in there HAHA. see you all on the post-op boards soon for more of your good advice. ( and i'm sure i'll need lots of help from the hormone jungle board) Good luck all compadre princesses.
Unread 04-18-2002, 04:46 PM
feeling left out

You forgot to mention me. I go tomorrow, I have the last menute jitters, what if, and how come. I do feel more comfortable about the procedure seince I have met all of you. My DH want be with me but I have a really nice friend who will watch over me as I sleep. DH mother is here to watch over the kids (and me when i come home). This has been a very trying day first with the bank then I get the beleches, I thought I was going to give back that nitrate stuff. I'm trying to relax but it is not easy, so many things go thru your mind. thanks for all of your support

Dorla

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register