Is It Just ME | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Is It Just ME Is It Just ME

Unread 04-19-2002, 03:30 AM
Is It Just ME

OK My suurgury is set for the 30th this month and I started my LAST period...It is going perfectly---hardly any cramps, moderate flow, I didn't even take a nap to regain energy yesterday! Why does your body try to make you think you are crazy??? It is like it is saying "there ain't nuttin wrong with me women!"(my body is from the south, hence the accent). If things had gone this smoothly for the last 15 or so years I probably would not even be in here! But it hasn't. The mind is a mysterious thing, I think. Its like when you have the flu, when you finally convince yourself to go to the Dr., you start to feel better! I hate when that happens! Maybe I have come up with a new medical theology though. Watchout ladies! You will all be seeing me on 60 Minutes after I receive my Nobel Prize! I am going to open up an Dr.. office where we do nothing but make appointments! All Insurance Accepted!

I think I took to much sinus medicine last night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2002, 03:53 AM
Is It Just ME

Same thing happened to me! Last period was soooo easy, like it's trying to make you question whether you really need surgery. But it's a trick!
Unread 04-19-2002, 04:01 AM
Is It Just ME

at your body having an accent! I am from the south too...I can relate!

I had a period as I was waiting that week before my surgery. It was not a good period, but, it was my last!

Don't listen to the little voice in your head saying haha fooled you!

Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2002, 05:25 AM
Is It Just ME

This does happen, I read it on a site somewhere, and my doc told me also, but the thing is nothing is getting better it is only getting worse. That is what my doc told me and what I had read.

It has happened to me. A couple of months of misery and then a somewhat calm one.

archide
Unread 04-19-2002, 10:21 AM
Is It Just ME

It's not just you boobear I have been feeling the same and I was glad to see that someone else was feeling that way. I am at the end of my period(one of the easiest to get through)and only 2 days of heavy bleeding and mild cramps.
So, i said to DH that maybe I don't need the surgery after all. He didn't agree of course. But it was making me wonder until today I have had some bad cramping. This tends to happen to me at the end of my cycle and I am not sure why.
So, It won't be long and it will all be behind us. I saw your off to the castle 2 days before me.

Lots of s, Lori

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register