Best Wishes To Our Monday April 22nd Princesses! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Monday April 22nd Princesses! Best Wishes To Our Monday April 22nd Princesses!

Unread 04-20-2002, 04:08 AM
Best Wishes To Our Monday April 22nd Princesses!

One, two, three, four….
24 ladies at the castle door!
Seven, eight, nine, ten…
Soon you’ll be back home again!

SMM , birdlegs , Roni , jwoo3944 , acupdaw , carrolle , Bobbo , dyentsch , merenlady , sherbear , tuliplover , archide , jacsmoore , tignet , cyln , ititl , Anna_42 , JazeGrly , Alevans_00 , KVG , minnie822 , shawnana , Terrigrrl , bobbi

Best Wishes and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} from Kaatie and Toonces!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2002, 06:08 AM

Best wishes to you all:

SMM , birdlegs , Roni , jwoo3944 , acupdaw , carrolle , Bobbo , dyentsch , merenlady , sherbear , tuliplover , archide , jacsmoore , tignet , cyln , ititl , Anna_42 , JazeGrly , Alevans_00 , KVG , minnie822 , shawnana , Terrigrrl , bobbi

I know you will all make lovely princesses. Please let us know how you are doing when you are up to it.

's to all
Unread 04-20-2002, 06:35 AM

Wooooooooooohoooooooo look at all the LIW that will soon be new es!!

Please know I will be thinking good thoughts and praying for you!

Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2002, 07:00 AM

Thanks to all of you, you have been very supportive and informative! My doctor asked me yesterday if I was nervous yet I told him no, but I am sure I will be, but that is the norm. he seemed very confident with everything.

I will be wearing my smiley on my tummy in the O.R.! If any of you don't know what I am talking about go to the posting "funniest thing with my TAH" I think we have something going here!

archide
Unread 04-20-2002, 08:33 AM
Good Luck!

Hi, April 22nd-ers!

I had my tah bso last Monday, the 15th. I know you will all do well. A week from now you'll be in my shoes! I feel really good today. And things will only keep getting better. Just follow the dr & nurses orders. Pamper yourself!

Besh wishes,
Debbie

Unread 04-20-2002, 04:24 PM

Mine tah/bso is on Monday. Feeling ok. Just trying to get ready and stay fairly relaxed. I worked yesterday for 11 1/2 hrs to get everything done. Today I went shopping with my DD and her boyfriend. We went to get my new office chair. I will be working from home till I can make it back to work. Have to be comfortable sitting a my computer! Doing the liquid diet now. I took some of the good advice from here and picked up some larger undies yesterday. I found a pair of black knit pants to where home. Better looking than the sweats I used for the other surgeries. I am doing ok emotionally. I have had three major surgeries abdominal in the last 5 years. I know what to expect pretty much. Others seem to be more worried than me. Every one at work yesterday made a point of making sure I felt ok and wished my luck. To me the waiting is always the worst. Maybe its the liquids that are the worst. I seem to be going every half hour lately. got to run again.
Unread 04-20-2002, 06:59 PM

Roses Are Red,
Violets Are Blue,
Who is next in line to become a ?
Its You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you all

Wow we have lots of ladies, heading off to the Castle On Monday.
Please let us know how you are doing when you are home, and feel up to posting.
Unread 04-20-2002, 07:54 PM

Best wishes to:

on your castle day.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Be sure to rest a lot, drink lots of fluids, and walk a little bit and then come back after you've been home a few days to let us know how you are.

's

Karen
Unread 04-20-2002, 09:11 PM
Good Luck Ladies

Polishing those crowns for you soon to be es! Wishing you ladies the best for a smooth surgery and recovery. Be the best Princess you can be, rest, rest, rest, eat healthy, drink lots of fluids and take little walks. Come by the chat room when you're up to it and meet lovely ladies like yourselves
Jan
Unread 04-21-2002, 12:31 AM

Another busy, busy day at the Castle!!!

Crowns being polished in readiness for the new princesses now. You will all look wonderful.

All the very best wishes to each and all for an uneventful surgery and a smooth recovery.

All your princess-in-training can now be put into practice.

LET THE PAMPERING BEGIN

Regards

Gail

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register