Best Wishes To Our Tuesday April 23rd Princesses! - Page 2 | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Tuesday April 23rd Princesses! Best Wishes To Our Tuesday April 23rd Princesses!

Unread 04-22-2002, 04:15 AM
Re: thanks ladies....

Quote:
Originally posted by sindee
but we have a few more for that list too Karah. and Rita....are 4/23 princesses i cant forget my surgery sisters.....thanks girls for all the email support I couldnt have made it without you two!!!

cindy
Hmmm..... Karah's date is listed as 4/25, and I'm not sure which Rita ~ there's ritaboo, whose surgery is listed as 4/29.

Ladies, you are certainly a part of our Best Wishes for Tuesday if this is when your surgeries will be; be sure and update your profiles to reflect 4/23 instead of what is listed.

{{{HUGS}}}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2002, 04:21 AM
Best Wishes To Our Tuesday April 23rd Princesses!

Best wishes ladies!
You're almost there! Remember to take care of YOU. When you return from the castle, , LOTS of water and don't overdo! You'll have plenty of time to DO stuff once you are healed! YOu only have one time to heal correctlY!
!!!!!
Unread 04-22-2002, 04:26 AM
I'm the 23rd too...

its me karah, the 4/25 is a typo.... sorry about that.. yes indeed I will be going to the castle tomorrow... just mixed up my batch of go lytely... cherry flavored.. I already have knots in my stomach.. I do not know how I will swalllow that junk... One blessing is that doc said only to drink half of it..... guess I should look on the bright side....
thanks for remembering me cindy
big hugs to everyone who is going to the castle tomorrow.... and lots of prayers !!!!!
kara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2002, 04:44 AM
Re: I'm the 23rd too...

Quote:
Originally posted by Karah
its me karah, the 4/25 is a typo.... sorry about that.. yes indeed I will be going to the castle tomorrow... kara
Hi Karah ~ we've changed your profile for you so now you are showing the correct date.

Thanks, sweetie! We'll be thinking of you Tuesday!

((((HUGS))))
Unread 04-22-2002, 05:38 AM

HI ** HI **...

Off to the castle for labwork and back home today for the magnesuim citrate-YUMMY!

Looking forward to tomorrow am!
Really looking forward to solid food again!

THANKS TO EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY MY CHAT SISTAHS!!
I WOULD HAVE GONE NUTS THESE LAST FEW WEEKS WITHOUT YOU!

I'm not sure which will be worse the surgery or the DT's from no CHAT for 5+ days!! (eeeeks)

Sending lots of s to my fellow sisters...

Hugs,

Kathy (katfisher500)
Unread 04-22-2002, 05:54 AM

Yep, me too, getting ready to take my yummy go lightly!!! I want to wish all my Sisters good luck, I will put each one of you in my thoughts & Prayers as I go in, so none of us will be alone! Also a BIG THANK YOU to all of the Sisters here for getting me through this day! God Bless you all! Linda
Unread 04-22-2002, 07:05 AM
going to Palace tomorrow

Hello,
The day has finally come. I am scheduled for LAVH poss BSO or TAH-BSO. Doc will keep ovaries if they are good. Hope they are in Pristine condition But I just had a thought what if they are causing some of pain and look fine and he leaves them.
I am getting nervous. My doc wants to keep them if he can. Or he says it is wise to keep them. But they may the cullprit. We did do FSH and Estrogen blood test at my request and they were normal. I dont think they know how to intrerpt them. The nurse didnt. She just said the doc read them and said they were fine. How soon after I get crowned should I have some Royal Blood work done if at all?

Having this site has been wonderful. Good luck to all sisters tomorrw.
Beverly
Unread 04-22-2002, 07:21 AM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!!!! See you on the other side...............{{{kathy}}} I will be thinking about ya!!!!

Emily (love this little guy)
Unread 04-22-2002, 08:28 AM

Good Luck to all of the soon to be Queens. I hope you all have a wonderful experience at the castle and feel better son so I can hear all about it before my date-- may2-- ! that seems so soon!!!
I wish you all the best of luck and God BLess!!
Don't forget your stickers :devil:
Unread 04-22-2002, 11:56 AM
Me too!

I'm going in too - April 23!
My dearest sister (she's a nurse - so she'll keep an eye on things!) and brother are coming up to be with me in the castle tomorrow. I'm a bundle of nerves today, been housecleaning to take my mind off of it, I just keep gritting my teeth & tell myself I *can* do this!
to my fellow princesses-to-be: good luck, God Bless and see you all on the other side!

Marisa
LSH with BSO on 4/23 - Freehold, NJ

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register