Don't know if I can handle this... Jos | Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Don't know if I can handle this... Jos Don't know if I can handle this... Jos

Unread 05-07-2002, 09:12 PM
Don't know if I can handle this... Jos

Hi Ladies, I usually post in the Road Less Traveled... I really, really need you prayers. I know the Lord in his word tell us that he will never give anything we cannot handle, but I am really getting to the end of my wits. The other day I even felt suicidal. Although I know I am too chicken to try anything. I hope... I just I am in sooo much pain 24/7. I cannot take it anymore. I am however having surgery this Thursday at 1:00 pm. But I am so scared. I did have a surgery in June of 2001. Turns out the doctor removed everthing but my ovaries due Endometriosis. Well, the pain came back almost immediately. And the worst thing about it is I signed two consent forms to do the whole thing. But here I am. And last week we went on a trip to Las Vegas with DH work. And they we think the cleaning people stole my wedding rings, my anniversay band, diamond earring, another ring that belongs to my original set. And custume jewerly. Of course we reported it and are now dealing with the insurance company. But it is not the money more the sentimental value, that I will never have again. I just can't take this anymore. And the pain has been soooo awful! I can't believe it ... I not looking forward to this surgery! But, who is... Please pray, this works!!! That is was the O's afterall!!! I don't know what I'll do if it does not work. I really need you prayers right now! Love. Jos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-08-2002, 04:37 AM
(((Jos)))

Please know sweetie, that we're praying for you. It looks like you're going through alot right now. I'm so sorry you're facing another surgery but hopefully this one will do the trick and get rid of that pain. You sound like you're at your wits end, but sweetie, hang on, God will make a way.

Father we lift this sister to you this morning asking You to surround her with Your loving arms and let her know that You're near. Touch her body Lord and heal her pain. Be with her as she prepares for yet another surgery. Calm her fears and give her peace. Be with the drs. Guide their hands and help them to be able to get all of the endo. this time. She's having a hard time right now Lord, would you please step in and relieve some of the stress, and pain . Bless in her life and let her know that You are with her through all of this. Thank You for all You are going to do in this sisters life. Father we give You all the praise and gloryify Your name, in Christ's name.

Jos, please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and we're sending 's your way. when you feel up to it, will you come by and let us know how things went?
love ya much,
In Christ,
Unread 05-08-2002, 07:18 AM

{{{{Jos}}}}}Good luck with your surgery and may God bless you! I pray that you will be pain-free. Just remember....He cares!

Emily s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2002, 03:55 AM

Jos.B, I am sorry you have to deal with ongoing pain. I
pray that our Lord calm you for today's surgery with His
peace. I also pray that our Lord guide your surgeon's
hands for a successful and uneventful surgery with the
removal of your ovaries and adhesions. Most of all,
I ask the Lord to grant you complete pain relief and
restore joy in your life! I really hope that this surgery
gives you some much needed relief!
Unread 05-09-2002, 07:48 AM

Jos,
I wonder often where the blessing is! But God always comes thru! Know always that He loves you and cares for your needs and desires more than even you do!
Please be comforted about your surgery as God will provide comfort! He promises!
Blessings<><
Jody
Unread 05-11-2002, 04:37 PM

Dear Jos, I have been down the same road as you. After multiple laparoscopies spanning over 10 years I finally ended up with all the plumbing out. If you read my post you'll see that I am in constant pain too. I had major abdominal surgery in December b/c the endo was back and my ovary was wrapped around my kidney tube causing blockage. The doc tried to do another lap but ended up slicing me from hip to hip ARGH!! Now I have further complications, but on a positive note no signs of the endo back. I did go about 9 weeks without any estrogen replacement after the surgery to try and starve off whatever the doc missed. But the sweats were horrible, so I am on estrogen with progesterone, the prog keeps the endo from coming back, or so I'm told. Anyway, I wish you all the best and will pray for you-God Bless-Donna

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register