Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses! Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses!

Unread 07-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses!

Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses! Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses! Best Wishes to Our Tuesday, July 30th Princesses!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

You are cordially invited to celebrate the coronations of the following Ladies in Waiting as they are crowned newly Punctured Princesses in the Land of Hyster on Tuesday, July 30, 2002. Please join us in congratulating these ladies and wishing them well as they journey to the castle for their ceremonies.

kreuille , joycequilts@msn , kaybunny , DixieDChik , nesaby , teenabeena , RenaDuBois , CarolBergeron , Lionheart , ccgal , redhedsk8tr , WOIS54 , mard1012 , Kathy64 , maya43 , ecm3213 , Tess73 , jkbkbev , BarbPwl , Marlow , cinlu , mvielm , LuAnne , Cookie493 , Sandy Freedman , vsisson , Crackers , cay-boo , DeniseV , fireniiiis , jane , SUSAN WAITE

Reception on the Pre-Op Board to follow their return from the castle. Brownies will be served. RSVP.

s and prayers,

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2002, 01:26 PM

To my fellow Princesses:

kreuille , joycequilts@msn , kaybunny , DixieDChik , nesaby , teenabeena , RenaDuBois , CarolBergeron , Lionheart , ccgal , redhedsk8tr , WOIS54 , mard1012 , Kathy64 , ecm3213 , Tess73 , jkbkbev , BarbPwl , Marlow , cinlu , mvielm , LuAnne , Cookie493 , Sandy Freedman , vsisson , Crackers , cay-boo , fireniiiis , jane

Congratulations on making it through the waiting period.

Now, go slay the :dragon: and come back ready to rest and recuperate.

TC
Unread 07-28-2002, 03:38 PM

WOW, we better get busy polishing those crowns there are so many of you. 's and speedy recovery to you all!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2002, 04:20 PM

Congratulations to you all

kreuille , joycequilts@msn , kaybunny , DixieDChik , nesaby , teenabeena , RenaDuBois , CarolBergeron , Lionheart , ccgal , redhedsk8tr , WOIS54 , mard1012 , Kathy64 , ecm3213 , Tess73 , jkbkbev , BarbPwl , Marlow , cinlu , mvielm , LuAnne , Cookie493 , Sandy Freedman , vsisson , Crackers , cay-boo , fireniiiis , jane

Wow, there are lots of Tuesday Ladies. We had better get busy polishing all those crowns all nice and shiny and baking all those yummy double chocolate brownies for your return home.

If you get a chance before heading off to the Castle please drop by the Chat Room so that we can give you some send off Hugs.

Take Care
Unread 07-28-2002, 04:33 PM
Thank you!

Thank you all for your wonderful support.

I am as ready as I can possibly be for Tuesday. We just got back from a vacation to Virginia Beach on Thursday and that has been the best thing for me. I was freaking out before I went, but now I seem to be very calm.

I plan on doing all my last minute cleaning & laundry tomorrow and taking my 2 little girls to my Gram's house so they won't have to get up so early on Tuesday morning. I've got to be at the castle at 5:15 a.m.

I'll try to check in as soon as I'm back home & up to sitting for a bit, just to let you all know how it went & then post my story later on. I have to say that has been one MAJOR source of comfort to me (most of the time Ha!), reading people's coming home stories. I want to return the favor to someone who may be doing the waiting game in hopes of helping them.

Thank you once again for remembering me! See you on the other side!!!
Unread 07-28-2002, 05:08 PM

Oh My! Tuesday is going to be VERY busy! So many sisters will be getting pampered!!

Best of luck to you ALL:

May your surgeries be uneventful and your recoveries speedy!! Remember to , and The Pillow will be busy watching ALL of you too! LOL

Love & Hugs
Unread 07-28-2002, 06:54 PM

Now, that's alot of Princesses for one day. No need for us to say that you're not alone!

But, we will be thinking of you all, and sending hugs and good wishes your way.

Cecee
Unread 07-28-2002, 07:40 PM

Unread 07-28-2002, 09:20 PM
SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY

I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS BOAR BEFORE. I WAS HOPING TO FIND SOME ANSWERS , I'M GETTING THE NERVOUS JITTERS. I DON'T THINK MY HUSBAND THINKS THIS IS A "MAJOR" SURGERY. ISOUND LIKE I'M WHINING, JUST CONCERNED ON HOW IT'S GONNA BE ONCE I GET HOME?
Unread 07-29-2002, 03:27 AM

Just one thing.

Thankyou

Soon To Be Princess Tess

s

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register