Montana | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Montana

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-19-2003, 07:32 PM
Angry - Montana Montana

Guess there's no one on here from the Big Sky Country.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Use to be!!

And I get very homesick. Grew up in Kalispell. I live in SW Idaho now.

Dana
Unread 02-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Montana

I now live in Sacramento, CA but grew up in Montana. I lived in Cut Bank from the time I was about 2 to 17 and then lived in Big Sandy for years when my Mom wed someone from there. I also lived in Havre for a number of years and went back to Cut Bank for about 4 more years. I love Montana and I will always say that's my real home. I hope to move back again some day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2003, 08:44 AM
Montana

I know I am late joinging this, but oh well.
I am originally from montana as well. Grew up in Thompson Falls, lived in Conrad, and Great Falls. Met my dh while he was stationed at the base in GF. We now reside in CT, but we both really miss montana and hope that maybe some day we can get back there!
Unread 03-19-2003, 03:44 PM
Unhappy - Montana Montana

Hi...I just joined up. I am in the pre-op stag. Due for surgery March 24th for a complete. Had an ablation 3 years ago and the fibroids are now on the outside of my uterus and about 2lbs. Just recently got married in Jan and have no family or friends her in Montana except my husband.He's going for sentencing on an old DUI the day afer I get to come home. This is really scary for me and of course living in the Valley the friendship is few and far between. JMH
Unread 11-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Unhappy - Montana Never alone, just lonely

I am a native of the Big Sky Country. 49 years but whos counting. I had a TAH Dec. 26 ,2001. I guess it coming up close to 2 years. My doctors took me off HRT six months after my surgery because of fibromuscular dysplasia and a problem with bloodclots relating to this diagnosis. I am managing the hot flashes herbally and am doing fairly well there. My biggest problem is that I have developed inflammatory arthritis,(yes I am seeing an athritis doc) and have gained 40 some odd pounds. This is my first post here or anywhere for that matter. just feeling really down on this cold day in November in the big sky country. I probably should be in another place here but am just getting acquainted with the sight and posting so this is my trial run. Let me know if your out thereThis crazylady20 in the Bigsky country.
Unread 11-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Montana

Hey ladies!

Just did a search on Montana and found you all. I'm coming up on my hysterversary in a month or so and the weather is cold. Sort-of feeling sad today and this week-end. I suffered with horribly severe pain from adenomyosis, and which was relieved by the hyst, but now, a year later, I am beating myself up over the decision. I really wanted more babies. I am driving myself crazy. How did you all get through yours (hysterversaries?)

With love,
Loretta
Unread 11-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Montana

Hi everyone I have lived in Montana all my life. I am scheduled to have a vaginal hystorectomy on December 12. I really didn't think it would bother me but all week long I have cried over stupid things. Everything seems to upset me for some strange reason. I thought I was going crazy until I read some of the stories in here. It made me feel better knowing other women were feeling the same way. I just feel like I won't get everything done before my surgery. I think that I picked the worst time to do it, right before Christmas.
Laurie
Unread 11-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Montana

Hi Laurie,

I had my SAH last year, December 17th. You know, it was a very good time, in that it was the end of a very expensive medical year, so the procedure was fully covered by my insurance. And the kids were out of school and on break, so they could remind me of how truly blessed I have been in my life. But for me, it was also incredibly emotional and the holidays make it even more so, for last year and probably many years to come.

I hope this will mean relief of pain or worries or symptoms, for you?

You will be in my thoughts as the day draws nearer.

With love and light,
Loretta
Unread 11-25-2003, 09:08 PM
Smile - Montana Hey Montana Girls

Hi girls,

Been in here before my hyst., 2yrs ago. Wow the site has changed!! Life post-hyst. has been pretty good up until recently. I am currently getting ready to undergo a laproscopy for more pain, possilby from recurring endometriosis(we think). I went on HRT post hyst. and it looks as though all the endo wasn't ablated(sp) the last go around, so it's been growing. Has anyone else had problems of this nature? If so, what have you done about it? I'm nervous about not being on hormones anymore, I'm only 32, and my dr has suggested being off them for at least 6 mos. to make SURE we got it all this time. Any helpful suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register