halfway to St. Louis, rheumy's office calls and cancelled! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

halfway to St. Louis, rheumy's office calls and cancelled! halfway to St. Louis, rheumy's office calls and cancelled!

Unread 01-24-2003, 11:16 AM
halfway to St. Louis, rheumy's office calls and cancelled!

Doctor had a death in the family, which I sympathize with. Trip wasn't a total waste, got the CD player cranking with some tunes I hadn't heard in a long time so I was enjoying myself.

Going to have to reschedule. Oh well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2003, 11:36 AM

Oh, that's disappointing! I hope you can get another appointment very soon and get some answers to questions you have.

Nice to see that you've found a positive in your shortened trip! Music can certainly brighten the day.
Unread 01-24-2003, 11:49 AM

I'm sorry Medh Hopefully they will be able to reschedule you quickly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Bummer!!

I guess you must have a cell phone? Comes in handy, right? Hope you get another appointment in a short period of time.

Hang in!

Joselle
Unread 01-24-2003, 07:48 PM

HI! It's me, Stacey. Sorry you didn't get to see the Dr today. I hope you get an appointment soon. I got all my results today. I posted a new thread. Let me know how you are. STAY WARM!

Unread 01-25-2003, 07:46 AM
in retrospect, this is perfect to reschedule

I called the top breast surgeon in St. Louis for a consult on that benign mass my gyn wants to keep close tabs on now that I am on HRT, and she can get me in the 12th of February. And it looks like the rheumy can see me the same day. Just need to get the office staff at the two offices to coordinate all this. One five hour round trip and seeing two docs, bonus! I also need to see a neurologist, so I might see if this one my gyn surgeon recommends can work me in the 12th as well. And we can have a nice dinner out in the big city too.

Less worry about the hack who did my gall bladder and left sixty staples inside me cutting on my breasts. Alas, this rural area does not attract the cream of the crop!

The funny thing is, when we got in the truck, forgot the cell phone and sent dh back in for it. Good thing I did, huh?

Dh was taking the day off for his birthday (company gives employees a day off for that that doesn't count toward vacation time) so we had some time together we wouldn't have normally. Few tunes on the stereo and happy memories.
Unread 01-25-2003, 09:40 AM
Never leave home without the cell!!

Yeah, good thing you thought of that cell phone MeDH. Sounds like you'll have a full day next time, but hopefully very productive. Also sounds like you had nice time with hubby. Wish I couls snare mine for an afternoon!!

Joselle

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register