HysterSisters Articles for Hysterectomy
SHARING IS CARING
The Improved HysterSisters.com
From the Hysterectomy News Articles List
Its official! We upgraded our website software, added extra features and changed the way we look on July 4th. Since Monday we have spent the days (long days!) working on tweaking the features and making sure everything is functioning properly. Although we have a few things left on our list, I'd say we were 99%.
Here is what you can enjoy in our newly redesigned website:
We organized pages based on specific needs, gathering discussions, articles, resources and information and tabbed them at the top of our pages: Pre-op, Post-op, Hormone Jungle, Sexual Dysfunction, Fitness, etc.
Our forum discussions have new features too numerous to list but here are a few:
- Quick reply at the bottom of each thread - Easy to use, type our your reply and click quick reply.
- Content in email notification of first reply to threads you have subscribed
- Private Message area that is easier to find PMs, sent messages
- FAQ (Help and Info link) with easy to find answers to your questions [Click here]
- Better user control panel to manage your subscribed threads, profile, buddy list.[Click Here]
- Easier upgrade payment methods with credit cards and now paypal intergrated for instant upgrade to your membership
- And extra badges for your collection. Ohh-la=la! Badges? These are the pretty little graphics in your postbit and profile. Newly available badges: [Click Here]
- Ovarian Cancer badge: Puchase this badge and all funds go to National Ovarian Cancer Coalition.
- You're An Angel badge: Purchase this as a great way of thanking another member for great support and reply. Your friend gets the badge, the site receives a bit of funds for your generous gift.
- Plus you will find "limited time badges" during 6 different times of the year. August 1 - 14 will be the next badge available: The HysterSisters birthday cake badge. We will be celebrating 7 years online! Purchase this badge to help us celebrate!
- The best part of the upgrade is you! Each member has helped to make HysterSisters the best hysterectomy website on the internet. Thank you for your continued support of each other as you pass on your help: woman to woman.
Thank you for 7 awesome years online and for the kind applause and words of praise over our redesigned website!
07-06-2005 - 05:12 PM
SHARING IS CARING
Do you have a question?
If you have a medical support question related to this article, come JOIN US in our HysterSisters Community Forums. You will receive helpful replies to your questions from our members. See you there!
Options to Hysterectomy
Hormone and Menopause
Intimacy after Hysterectomy
Fitness after Hysterectomy
Grief and Loss
Ask A Doctor
Find a Surgeon
|Arnold Advincula, M.D.
Columbia Ob/Gyn Midtown
51 West 51st St, 3rd FL
New York NY 10019
|Antonio Gargiulo, M.D.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis Street
Boston MA 02115
|Susan D. Hunter, M.D.
626 Ed Carey Dr
Harlingen TX 78550
|Lori Warren, M.D.
3900 Kresge Way
Louisville KY 40207
|Theresa Holladay, M.D.
War Memorial Hospital Women’s Health
509 Osborn Blvd., Suite 120
Sault St Marie MI 49783
|Ellen Wilson, M.D.
5323 Harry Hines Blvd - Dept of OBGYN
Dallas TX 75390
|Ted Lee, M.D.
Magee Womens Hospital
300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh PA 15213
412 641 6412
|Debra Richardson, M.D.
Gynecological Oncology Clinic - SW Med
2201 Inwood Road Suite 106
Dallas TX 75390
|Joseph S. Valenti, M.D.
2805 S. Mayhill Road
Denton TX 76208