HysterSisters Articles for Hysterectomy
SHARING IS CARING
Hysterectomy Article Contest - Coming Soon
From the Hysterectomy News Articles List
HysterSisters.com will soon launch an article contest, adding to the large archive of current articles. You are invited to participate as we gather more information and resources for our visitors. There will be multiple winners! We need your writing skills!
Beginning January 15, 2008, the contest will begin and continue throughout the month of February. Winners will be announced and posted at that time.
Consider your article(s) submission now by planning ahead!
1. Select a topic covered by hystersisters.com website that is specific to pre-op, post-op, options/alternatives to hysterectomy, hormone therapy, fitness after hysterectomy, GYN cancer, sexual dysfunction. Do NOT cover content that already exists in a HysterSisters.com article.
Hint: Browse and read the articles to make sure you are not duplicating existing article:
Fitness After Hysterectomy Articles
GYN Cancer Articles
Options and Alternatives to Hysterectomy Articles
Sexual Dysfunction Articles
2. Write an article, providing information and resources for a specific aspect of your topic. Do NOT rewrite an existing article.
Find a topic that is not currently covered, providing adequate resource links to document medical information where needed.
Example topics not covered presently in our articles:
- How do you recover from a hysterectomy while living alone?
- How can I slowly get my body back into shape after my hysterectomy? What specific steps can I take?
- When do I know when my hormone therapy is balanced?
- What kind of pain management options are there for after my hysterectomy?
3. Submit your article to the article forum. (This forum is not open yet. Plan and write your article. The forum will be open for your submissions on January 15, 2008.)
Rewards! If your article is selected for our published article list, you will be rewarded with an awesome profile badge selected just for winners of our article contest! The top winner(s) will also win gift certificates to the HysterSisters.com Store. Your article will become the property of Hystersisters.com with privileges of reprint/publication on the HysterSisters.com website and materials.
5. Yes, you can submit more than one article.
6. All selections for HysterSisters.com article publishing will be at the discretion of the owner of HysterSisters.com. Selections will be based on: topic as it relates to HysterSisters content, material not yet covered in current HysterSisters.com articles, spelling, grammar, organization, length. HysterSisters reserves the right to edit article for length, grammar and spelling before publishing.
More information and details at launch: January 15, 2008.
Get out your thinking caps! Get started today!
01-09-2008 - 07:39 AM
SHARING IS CARING
Do you have a question?
If you have a medical support question related to this article, come JOIN US in our HysterSisters Community Forums. You will receive helpful replies to your questions from our members. See you there!
Options to Hysterectomy
Hormone and Menopause
Intimacy after Hysterectomy
Fitness after Hysterectomy
Grief and Loss
Ask A Doctor
Find a Surgeon
|Debra Richardson, M.D.
Gynecological Oncology Clinic - SW Med
2201 Inwood Road Suite 106
Dallas TX 75390
|Jack Ayoub, M.D.
44035 Riverside Parkway
Leesburg VA 20176
|Antonio Gargiulo, M.D.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis Street
Boston MA 02115
|Lori Warren, M.D.
3900 Kresge Way
Louisville KY 40207
|Caren C Reaves, M.D.
Caring for Women
2805 S. Mayhill Rd
Denton TX 76208
|Aileen Caceres, M.D.
Center for Specialized Gynecology/Florida Hospital
410 Celebration Place, Suite 302
Celebration FL 34747
|Theresa Holladay, M.D.
War Memorial Hospital Women’s Health
509 Osborn Blvd., Suite 120
Sault St Marie MI 49783
|Joseph S. Valenti, M.D.
2805 S. Mayhill Road
Denton TX 76208
|Eric Grossman, M.D.
903 Sheppard Road
Voorhees NJ 08043