Hysterectomy HysterSisters - View Single Post - Hysterectomy dates Dec 03-Dec 10,2007
View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Hysterectomy dates Dec 03-Dec 10,2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyscraper
I have been feeling pretty good all week- have not had any pain meds in a couple of days(motrin) but today. I really hurt. I have been having this pain on my right side only- but today I hurt by my belly button. I have had a bowel movement a couple of times. My bladder is still sore.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for a post op checkup. I imagine he will tell me how I really am doing.

Everyone just take a deep breath and relax-I keep telling my self this---
Hmm. I've also had a pain in my right side, which I notice most when I walk. I also feel the pain directly opposite in my back. There's a dime sized red welt near the lower right incision (I have four small incisions total), and I've wondered if I have a little infection brewing. Spoke to the doctor last night and she asked me to draw an ink line around the welt to see if it spreads -- and to come in today if there's no change in the pain.

Is your pain associated with an incision, do you think? I was also wondering if I'm developing some new scar tissue or adhesions inside following the surgery..ugh. Thought maybe that's why it only hurts when I move.