Scheduled LAVH Tomorrow is the BIG day! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomorrow is the BIG day! Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Unread 03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Tomorrow is the BIG day!

I survived the magnesium citrate (yuk!) and the clear liquid diet. But I am worrying so much! A little about the actual procedure but more of my kids! Lol mother in law is watching them tomorrow. I'm nursing my youngest (16 months) but I said if you keep him busy and keep his tummy full he should be okay! I'm worried about how he will do during the night with daddy. He's a night nurser for sure! so worried.

If anyone has been keeping up with my posts I'll update about my MIL. She told my dh that "of course she will have help for 3 or 4 days! But she should be fine after that." Ugh irritates me! So..what I'm gonna do is ask the doctor before surgery "so can you go over my restrictions again." My grandmother in law is taking me to the hospital so she will be there to listen. I hope she tells MIL!! Lol

Oh I'm sad...my dh is a good man and I know he doesn't know he's making me feel sad. But I've hardly had a real conversation with him today (just work and busy) and I feel like I'm not getting the moral support I need from him. He did this with my last surgery too. It's like he doesn't get how serious it is. Ugh...men =\
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Re: Tomorrow is the BIG day!

praying for you hun for the surgery. just keep your head up and keep a positive attitude. have a good talk with your dh and tell him whats going on. hope your MIL gets it with your doctor telling her whats to be expected afterwards.
Unread 03-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Re: Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Unfortunately men aren't wired the same as us, so they see things the same way as we do. With his mother as a barometer, how could he Prayerfully you'll get the support that you need.

With that said, clear your mind and focus on the positives. You're going to be okay

I pray that you have a successful surgery and an even more successful recovery

Lots of ((HUGS)) to you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register